Loyal fan... Royally angry }:/

:rage::confounded:Im on the verge of a mental breakdown here… Please, 343 support, help me get my helioskrill armor Unlocked. It really messes with a Loyal halo followers mindset when they’ve put an insane amount of hours into All 4 campaigns, with the promise of getting said armor unlocked after doing so, and then being shown youv earned nothing… Please 343, i have the Legend achievement shown on my waypoint profile and xbox, with no sign of helioskrill. A response would be really great thank you

So thats how you get it.

Go change around your emblem in MCC, Save and hard restart.

> 2533274873873545;3:
> Go change around your emblem in MCC, Save and hard restart.

I read this alot on other forums and i tried that a while back when i still owned halo MCC, nd it didnt work, even after multiple attempts at doing so…

> 2533274853824084;4:
> > 2533274873873545;3:
> > Go change around your emblem in MCC, Save and hard restart.
>
>
> I read this alot on other forums and i tried that a while back when i still owned halo MCC, nd it didnt work, even after multiple attempts at doing so…

Did you use any sort of Scarub gun or 0x multiplier skull?
Have you accessed your armor inventory all 3 ways (waypoint and both ways in game)?
Have you hard restarted your Halo 5?

> 2533274873873545;5:
> > 2533274853824084;4:
> > > 2533274873873545;3:
> > > Go change around your emblem in MCC, Save and hard restart.
> >
> >
> > I read this alot on other forums and i tried that a while back when i still owned halo MCC, nd it didnt work, even after multiple attempts at doing so…
>
>
> Did you use any sort of Scarub gun or 0x multiplier skull?
> Have you accessed your armor inventory all 3 ways (waypoint and both ways in game)?
> Have you hard restarted your Halo 5?

• Never used the scarab gun skull, and 0x multiplayer skulls? Idk if the silver skulls (i think thats what they’re called) count but i used the IWHBYD, and the grunt BDP; when they were available… I Only Used 2 other ones when playing Halo CE… 1: which was the skull that made grunts, when shot in the head, Explode exactly like a plasma grenade. And 2: the skull that made Any sort of explosion have a higher blast radius… (Although tbh the point feels moot; i already have the Legend achievement, which literally everywhere i read on the web says is the only requirement)

• im not 100% sure but im assuming when you say accessing my inventory in all 3 ways you mean Waypoint, Halo MCC; by accessing in-game armory, and Halo 5; by accessing in-game armory? If so, yes i have. But, like i said i didnt totally get what yu meant…

• Hard restart? To be frank, I dont have a clue what that is or how to do that lol. If you mean by going and “quitting” the app and restarting it, then yeah ive done that many many times. I think ive tried just about every type of “restart” one can do to a game… Unless im missing something

> 2533274853824084;6:
> > 2533274873873545;5:
> > > 2533274853824084;4:
> > > > 2533274873873545;3:
> > > > Go change around your emblem in MCC, Save and hard restart.
> > >
> > >
> > > I read this alot on other forums and i tried that a while back when i still owned halo MCC, nd it didnt work, even after multiple attempts at doing so…
> >
> >
> > Did you use any sort of Scarub gun or 0x multiplier skull?
> > Have you accessed your armor inventory all 3 ways (waypoint and both ways in game)?
> > Have you hard restarted your Halo 5?
>
>
> - Never used the scarab gun skull, and 0x multiplayer skulls? Idk if the silver skulls (i think thats what they’re called) count but i used the IWHBYD, and the grunt BDP; when they were available… I Only Used 2 other ones when playing Halo CE… 1: which was the skull that made grunts, when shot in the head, Explode exactly like a plasma grenade. And 2: the skull that made Any sort of explosion have a higher blast radius… (Although tbh the point feels moot; i already have the Legend achievement, which literally everywhere i read on the web says is the only requirement)
> 0x skulls are cheat skulls like Bandana and Scarab Skulls. Grunt Birthday isn’t one because it doesn’t give you any sort of advantage
>
> - im not 100% sure but im assuming when you say accessing my inventory in all 3 ways you mean Waypoint, Halo MCC; by accessing in-game armory, and Halo 5; by accessing in-game armory? If so, yes i have. But, like i said i didnt totally get what yu meant…
> Yes the multiple ways you can change your Halo 5 spartan and check your inventory to see if it might be there.
>
> - Hard restart? To be frank, I dont have a clue what that is or how to do that lol. If you mean by going and “quitting” the app and restarting it, then yeah ive done that many many times. I think ive tried just about every type of “restart” one can do to a game… Unless im missing something
> Simply means when you go to your main menu you hover over your Halo 5 game, Press Start and click close game.

It’s glitchy I am just trying to remember all the problems I saw when I was going through my journey

> 2533274873873545;7:
> > 2533274853824084;6:
> > > 2533274873873545;5:
> > > > 2533274853824084;4:
> > > > > 2533274873873545;3:
> > > > > Go change around your emblem in MCC, Save and hard restart.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I read this alot on other forums and i tried that a while back when i still owned halo MCC, nd it didnt work, even after multiple attempts at doing so…
> > >
> > >
> > > Did you use any sort of Scarub gun or 0x multiplier skull?
> > > Have you accessed your armor inventory all 3 ways (waypoint and both ways in game)?
> > > Have you hard restarted your Halo 5?
> >
> >
> > - Never used the scarab gun skull, and 0x multiplayer skulls? Idk if the silver skulls (i think thats what they’re called) count but i used the IWHBYD, and the grunt BDP; when they were available… I Only Used 2 other ones when playing Halo CE… 1: which was the skull that made grunts, when shot in the head, Explode exactly like a plasma grenade. And 2: the skull that made Any sort of explosion have a higher blast radius… (Although tbh the point feels moot; i already have the Legend achievement, which literally everywhere i read on the web says is the only requirement)
> > 0x skulls are cheat skulls like Bandana and Scarab Skulls. Grunt Birthday isn’t one because it doesn’t give you any sort of advantage
> >
> > - im not 100% sure but im assuming when you say accessing my inventory in all 3 ways you mean Waypoint, Halo MCC; by accessing in-game armory, and Halo 5; by accessing in-game armory? If so, yes i have. But, like i said i didnt totally get what yu meant…
> > Yes the multiple ways you can change your Halo 5 spartan and check your inventory to see if it might be there.
> >
> > - Hard restart? To be frank, I dont have a clue what that is or how to do that lol. If you mean by going and “quitting” the app and restarting it, then yeah ive done that many many times. I think ive tried just about every type of “restart” one can do to a game… Unless im missing something
> > Simply means when you go to your main menu you hover over your Halo 5 game, Press Start and click close game.
>
>
> It’s glitchy I am just trying to remember all the problems I saw when I was going through my journey

Its kool i appreciate the help, im just stumped honestly lol . its frustrating as hell

You got the Legend achievement in November of 2015, how are you just noticing this now lol

> 2533274862888534;9:
> Here’s what made it pop for me and a friend.
> Close Halo 5, open MCC, start a mission, quit. Go to Halo Channel to update your stats. Close MCC and open Halo 5. It should recognize your having unlocked it.

This method helped quite a few people out. Let me know if it works for you!

> 2533274803493024;9:
> You got the Legend achievement in November of 2015, how are you just noticing this now lol
>
>
> > 2533274862888534;9:
> > Here’s what made it pop for me and a friend.
> > Close Halo 5, open MCC, start a mission, quit. Go to Halo Channel to update your stats. Close MCC and open Halo 5. It should recognize your having unlocked it.
>
>
> This method helped quite a few people out. Let me know if it works for you!

Ive noticed it fer awhile but i sorta gave up on trying since ive tried everything. Evn doing the suggestions you wrote, ive tried a ludicrous amount of times nd its always the same outcome. I only just recently posted fer help mostly becuz it was starting to bug me again, and im constantly seeing other players wearing the armor in-game lol

> 2533274853824084;10:
> > 2533274803493024;9:
> > You got the Legend achievement in November of 2015, how are you just noticing this now lol
> >
> >
> > > 2533274862888534;9:
> > > Here’s what made it pop for me and a friend.
> > > Close Halo 5, open MCC, start a mission, quit. Go to Halo Channel to update your stats. Close MCC and open Halo 5. It should recognize your having unlocked it.
> >
> >
> > This method helped quite a few people out. Let me know if it works for you!
>
>
> Ive noticed it fer awhile but i sorta gave up on trying since ive tried everything. Evn doing the suggestions you wrote, ive tried a ludicrous amount of times nd its always the same outcome. I only just recently posted fer help mostly becuz it was starting to bug me again, and im constantly seeing other players wearing the armor in-game lol

Well it is in the REQ system too. So keep playing Halo 5 and you’ll unlock it eventually? That’s my advice lol