Lower The guns needs help!

A long time ago on the ancient grounds known as Bungie.net a group of people gathered to begin a campaign to advocate for weapon lowering on Xbox Live. This campaign started by two people grew quickly to a 6,400 person army and rocked the Bungie.net community to it’s core. However with the announcement that Bungie was closing down the Halo Universe the group disbanded and moved onto other new and exciting projects. And then it happened, Halo 4 came down from the heavens and the world rejoiced as the prospect of another Halo game made us weep great tears of joy! But under all of this jubilation the sleeping giant that was Lower The Guns has begun to awaken and now we need your help to fully awaken this beast! So if you are interested in helping advocate for weapon lowering in Halo 4 please reply to this post or get in contact with me through the PM system here on Halo Waypoint. Without you we cannot help advocate for a major improvement for the Halo machinima community so please led us your voice and get involved! If you have questions about this history of this group or about what this group want’s to achieve, do a youtube search of Lower The Guns and replace Halo 3 with Halo 4.

Thank you for your time and support!
~Bolddoughnut

If you mean only in customs then you have my support 100%, it could be part of the game options menu.

YES.

> If you mean only in customs then you have my support 100%, it could be part of the game options menu.

While we are more than happy to take it in any form that they could give it to us, the general consensus of the group is for the feature to be implemented in a way that’s similar to what you are describing. Ideally it could be enabled for a custom game via a menu option and then a simple control like the halo 2 weapon lowering control would become live. This way we can disuade all fears that the BXR from Halo 2 could come back to haunt us all.

> A long time ago on the ancient grounds known as Bungie.net a group of people gathered to begin a campaign to advocate for weapon lowering on Xbox Live. This campaign started by two people grew quickly to a 6,400 person army and rocked the Bungie.net community to it’s core. However with the announcement that Bungie was closing down the Halo Universe the group disbanded and moved onto other new and exciting projects. And then it happened, Halo 4 came down from the heavens and the world rejoiced as the prospect of another Halo game made us weep great tears of joy! But under all of this jubilation the sleeping giant that was Lower The Guns has begun to awaken and now we need your help to fully awaken this beast! So if you are interested in helping advocate for weapon lowering in Halo 4 please reply to this post or get in contact with me through the PM system here on Halo Waypoint. Without you we cannot help advocate for a major improvement for the Halo machinima community so please led us your voice and get involved! If you have questions about this history of this group or about what this group want’s to achieve, do a youtube search of Lower The Guns and replace Halo 3 with Halo 4.
>
> Thank you for your time and support!
> ~Bolddoughnut

This would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO useful for machinima!!! I love this glitch, but it doesn’t work online!!! D:

If you wan’t, we’re already starting to discuss what plans we’re going to put forth and most of the old staff and some big name Machinima directors have already signed on. But we can’t do this without the help of people so please if you want this to become a reality get in contact with me on Skype or through Halo Waypoint.

I hope they have a lower weapon thing for Halo 4

i wont that too would be good to lower guns online

i wont that too would be good to lower guns online