Low spec laptop with mx130( GT 940mx)

Hello everyone.
I dont have a high end pc and l wonder if atleast l can play this game at 30 fps. My specs are cpu is intel i5-8250U and my gpu mx130 l got ram 12 gb if someone got the beta key and runs really well let me know else l hope 343 give a free techical test like age of empires 4 did. :slight_smile:

Sorry to say, but probably not. At least not at a reasonable framerate. The recommended specs are an R7 3700X/I7 9700K and a 5700 XT/RTX 2070. Even the minimum specs are high, demanding a AMD FX-8370 or Intel i5-4440, and an RX 570 or 1050. It seems stupid how high the specs are considering Infinite doesn’t exactly have groundbreaking graphics, something like Cyberpunk 2077 which looks 100x better than Infinite has lower requirements. Hopefully 343i can optimize the game better for launch, because right now the optimization is a joke

svtaurum
Thank you for reply so fast. I hope too they optimize it so l can play it too.

> 2535457058800935;1:
> Hello everyone.
> I dont have a high end pc and l wonder if atleast l can play this game at 30 fps. My specs are cpu is intel i5-8250U and my gpu mx130 l got ram 12 gb if someone got the beta key and runs really well let me know else l hope 343 give a free techical test like age of empires 4 did. :slight_smile:

MP will be miserable more than likely. I have an Xbox one and a series x. On the One I couldn’t track, aim, or any thing. Scope weapons were useless. Way too many wtf moments. It was no fun at all. Kd was probably like 3 to 9.

On the series X things were the opposite. Very fun. No problems scoping moving targets. Kd well over 1 to 1. Not as many wtf moments.

I read a lot of pc players heading the same issues. People smarter than I say it’s more than likely the frame rate. I don’t know. I just know it was a horrible experience and that more than likely infinite shouldn’t be released on the One because it will be a very poor experience.

Lol, even with a RX 6900 XT (+1500 US$) you can barely reach 55 FPS in 4K.
Your toaster wouldn’t even play it in 900p 45 fps… Possibly 30 Fps 720p but I wouldn’t expect more than that

With the Death Stranding dx12 mod you’d probably be able to run the campaign at 30fps, but that’s it.
Long shot honestly

Maybe at 720p and an unstable 30FPS.

900 series cards are not supported.