Low req scout hog

This may be an unpopular opinion, but this has to be one of the most annoying things ever added to a video game.

Every firefight match now has one or 2 people pulling scout hogs right away and driving around with zero regard for the other 6 or 7 players. Even if they don’t directly betray, they’re dropping shields and causing deaths indirectly as well as preventing others from getting their req level up.

I even saw this “strategy” employed quite a bit in assault over the weekend, by both attacking and defending teams.

Is a good vehicle, I’m with you in ff it can be super powerful for first rounds, and for that reason, for example If you go for IA kills in urban or sanctum you have to use it and maybe stole some bosses kills too. Even in heroic I remember I matched a team and two of them used only that one all match.
I almost never use it in assault but is super annoying if you have the practice. for example in sumit if you go for attack you can use one for spawn behind enemies, in temple core defense u can use one for spawn inside ur base, prospect is strong too in first round. array first attack it can be strong if you arrive second floor and do circles, and things like that.

I partially agree. I take issue with both players on foot and those in Warthogs who play without being aware of other players. True, drivers need to be aware of foot soldiers, but foot soldiers need to also be aware of drivers when they are walking around on open “roads.” Firefight is a team mode and clearing rounds is the ultimate goal, while ensuring you play with your team in mind. Everyone still gets a good REQ level suited to the round. Using the Scout Warthog is a very good way of clearing out enemies around armories and the like, while players on foot can fight inside those buildings. For the record, I don’t use Scout Warthogs.

That said, it’s incredibly frustrating when a driver blatantly hits another player who is not anywhere near an open road. I have seen drivers enter bases and drive around that cramped area while everyone on foot dies either by being hit by a Warthog or because they have to focus on avoiding getting hit and instead die by the enemy. In those cases, it becomes a race to see which Spartan can flip the Warthog by charging and get it out of the base.

> 2533274824050480;3:
> I partially agree. I take issue with both players on foot and those in Warthogs who play without being aware of other players. True, drivers need to be aware of foot soldiers, but foot soldiers need to also be aware of drivers when they are walking around on open “roads.” Firefight is a team mode and clearing rounds is the ultimate goal, while ensuring you play with your team in mind. Everyone still gets a good REQ level suited to the round. Using the Scout Warthog is a very good way of clearing out enemies around armories and the like, while players on foot can fight inside those buildings. For the record, I don’t use Scout Warthogs.
>
> That said, it’s incredibly frustrating when a driver blatantly hits another player who is not anywhere near an open road. I have seen drivers enter bases and drive around that cramped area while everyone on foot dies either by being hit by a Warthog or because they have to focus on avoiding getting hit and instead die by the enemy. In those cases, it becomes a race to see which Spartan can flip the Warthog by charging and get it out of the base.

All firefight round 1s can be done easily and quickly without vehicles, regardless of difficulty.

The Scout hog is doing way more harm than good.

I don’t mean to be hyperbolic with my original post.

They are great for firefight. I didn’t mind using or others using them. As pointed out sure drivers need to watch out for those on foot but those on foot need to make sure they aren’t running around in the middle of paths for vehicles. Yeah the first few rounds are easy but it wasn’t about ease for me when I was playing it was about time…getting games over with quickly to rack up xp. I would strictly play heroic so even if I hogged a lot of kills the first round or two there was still plenty of time for others to req up.

Scout Hogs are good if you have a boss round which you can use to run them over with to get the round over quickly. Sure you may not get to level 3 REQ’s right away, but just about all the round 2’s in Heroic are easily beatable with level 2 REQ’s which will likely turn to level 3 after killing some enemies.