Low rank headshot masters...

Why is it that when my husband an I play Arena Slayer, we come across so many unranked level 10 or below players that get 17 headshots and 13 perfect kills a match? We are level silver 3-6 and diamond 2.

> 2533274854760448;1:
> Why is it that when my husband an I play Arena Slayer, we come across so many unranked level 10 or below players that get 17 headshots and 13 perfect kills a match? We are level silver 3-6 and diamond 2.

Smurf (Secondary accounts) are pretty common in a similar way to deranking in h3 (if you were around that long ago). You can try putting your search to focused, but it may or may not help.

Just people with another account wanted to either help someone get ranked higher or improve their own rank. Happens no matter what rank you are…

yep.

Too much money in it for MS to do something about it, and there are legit reasons people may have multi accounts, I guess, but I have taken to reporting folks. Don’t know if it helps or is technically cheating, but it does break MM pretty badly, so F them, quite frankly.

It has to put unranked people against ranked people sometimes or else it won’t know where to rank them. Sometimes you’ll just be up against people who havent played enough matches to rank this season. Also I think it takes their previous season’s ranking into account to figure out who to put them against. Check some of the players and see if they were previously rated diamond/onyx. If so it makes sense given you have a diamond 2 on your team. Your fireteam has a huge range of rank (S3-6 to D2 is just a massively different skill level) so it is probably difficult to figure out who to put you up against, and not always easy to find a balance.

Also, -Yoinks!- with smurf accounts. I hate it but it happens. Hope it gets better for you!