Low fps with around 40-30 fps (amd cpu and gpu)

So i recently got into the beta and what i first noticed was the really long wait time i’d say the wait was around 4-7 minutes. I’d get into the menu and the fps is around 30-40fps
Yes the latest drivers are installed for this (21.6.1) .Overall gameplay is less than stellar averaging at the same FPS as the menu.The visuals have this weird like grainy visual 3d glasses effect which im not sure if it is intentional or not.I played around with the FPS minimum and maximum settings and altering the minimum doesn seem to chnage my fps to 40- 51 average

I tried ultra and low. Both 30-40fps in multiplayer. Unplayable.
Rx6900xt toxic extreme/R5 3600X@4.4ghz

> 2533274946253488;2:
> I tried ultra and low. Both 30-40fps in multiplayer. Unplayable.
> Rx6900xt toxic extreme/R5 3600X@4.4ghz

Yeah you too? pretty strange i hope they optimize AMD stuff next time

Last time I experience the low FPS issue, I restarted my computer. Afterwards, I got around 80-90 FPS on high settings.

If you haven’t already, perhaps you can try this?

GTX 2070

Yeah, FPS is utterly trash, it is absolutely unbearable, i actually get sick if i don’t have good FPS so i literally can’t play it.

And by the way, this is not related to AMD, i have an Nvidia card.

I am also experiencing low fps. Usually some where around 40-60 in either the main menu or in a match. I was forced to turn the graphics setting down to medium just to get those frames. I am using a RTX 2060 super mini graphics card and an AMD ryzen 5 3600x CPU. I did notice that my graphics card was sitting at 0% usage on the game. The game still knows my graphics card exists, hints why it’s showing up in the settings, but task manager is saying something totally different.

Did you report it in the stickied thread for PC feedback?

Almost everyone is having the same issue, it is strange. Please inform 343 via the stickied feedback thread. I run the game on 60fps locked and I also own a NVIDIA card.

> 2533275018798454;5:
> Yeah, FPS is utterly trash, it is absolutely unbearable, i actually get sick if i don’t have good FPS so i literally can’t play it.
>
> And by the way, this is not related to AMD, i have an Nvidia card.

> 2533274949475470;6:
> I am also experiencing low fps. Usually some where around 40-60 in either the main menu or in a match. I was forced to turn the graphics setting down to medium just to get those frames. I am using a RTX 2060 super mini graphics card and an AMD ryzen 5 3600x CPU. I did notice that my graphics card was sitting at 0% usage on the game. The game still knows my graphics card exists, hints why it’s showing up in the settings, but task manager is saying something totally different.

> 2614366390844089;7:
> Did you report it in the stickied thread for PC feedback?

> 2533274850067218;8:
> Almost everyone is having the same issue, it is strange. Please inform 343 via the stickied feedback thread. I run the game on 60fps locked and I also own a NVIDIA card.

thank you all for informing me about this ill definitely have to report these issues to 343

It seems to be an AMD thing. I have a Ryzen 2600x and Vega 56. I should definitely NOT be getting less than 60 even on ultra for any reason. Make sure you send the bug report and not just complain about it here.

Not an AMD thing. I have an RTX 3090 and barely get 60 FPS at 1440p ultra settings. 80 FPS on low. GPU usage sits around 50%. This is just an issue with the game still being a very early build.

cpu is the bottleneck, even a gtx1080 is only hitting at most 80% usage.

Get frames, but it’s so juddery and not smooth at all. Can barely increase frames despite changing settings. On a 3080/5900x but notice like 30% GPU usage. It’s optimization.

Got a Ryzen 3900x and a 2080ti in my rig. Yet at best I’ll maybe get 70FPS on med settings. Which is somehow worse than people with lower end cards than me on higher settings…? This game has got a lot wrong under the hood. Lord knows they need to do some optimizing.

> 2533274908354716;11:
> Not an AMD thing. I have an RTX 3090 and barely get 60 FPS at 1440p ultra settings. 80 FPS on low. GPU usage sits around 50%. This is just an issue with the game still being a very early build.

This.
Dealing with some serious performance issues, even on high-end systems.

3440x1440 // Similar results with all performance settings (Ultra, High, Medium, etc.).

3080FE
5800x
32g ram
NVMe SSD

Getting between 45-60 FPS, on average, which seems really low. I have noticed GPU utilization hovering about 55%-60%.I have noticed CPU utilization hovering about 15%. Something definitely seems off. I feel like we should be getting frames close to 100+. But then again it’s a tech preview, but it would be nice to play the game with solid frame-rates.

i am running a rtx2070 and dont get full utilization its probably because optimization is one of the last things on the list not to mention drivers need to come out

The xbox side of development has definitely gone better than the PC one. I honestly average about 40fps at 1440p on my pc and 1080p really wasn’t any better. Something I really did not expect but its very clear there really isn’t optimization under the hood - and this is normal for a development build. Optimizations usually are done to a stable finalized build rather than one just constantly changing. Would be an utter waste of time. Still…its really hard to be motivated to try to find PC related bugs when you can’t aim for crap with a mouse or controller in all that stutter an fluctuating frames.

I feel like the customization UI needs to be more apparent though. Its kinda hard to tell where what even is. Its all hidden behind choice after choice with no clear indication of whats even behind choice number 1, 2, or 3.

My 3090 sits at about 50% usage at 3840x2160 on ultra settings still only seeing around 100fps

the solution to this at the moment is borderless window mode set ur resolution scale to 55% and the screen resolution to 800x600 at that point drop everything to lowest setting set texture to high for a cleaner look. im running a 6900xt and this seems to be the only solution to get a solid 50+ frames. its definitely a driver issue and well optimization atm

Same here, ryzen 5 2400g, rx 570 0-40 fps on low or ultra it doesnt change anything,

BOYS remember to hit the like so this gets important so 343 see it