Low FPS, PLEASE focus on optimization

Hello Everyone, first post here.
I have a rtx 3060 TI, amd 5600x, 32 gb ram, and i get 90 - 100 fps in 2K with drops to 70. (texture high, all the rest on low)
I feel the game is not optimized as it should be, with the same settings in warzone i was getting 140- 150 stable fps. I hope they will work a lot on the optimization!
Cause the game itself is good, it feels solid and FUN, specially the big battle mode with 24 players.

FOCUS ON THE OPTIMIZTION PLEASE :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, I’m on a Gigabyte 5700XT, Ryzen 7 3700x and 16GB of RAM. No matter how I mess with the setting I am constantly around 70 - 80 fps. I mean, we are technically playing a beta, but given that we are keeping our progress when the full game drops and its so close to release I’m not sure how much they will be able to get done. I have high hopes though, they’ve been listening pretty well so far. Problems don’t get solved overnight.

:100: agree with you… The only way I can get 144fps is to lower my resolution scaling to 1080 and all settings to low. I have an RTX 2080 SUPER… They definitely need to optimize the game for PC big time. It’s still in beta so I’m sure they’ll attend to this.

Im getting 140-160 FPS with a 1080 Gforce and 3 years old i7. Is a big dissapoint to see the 3060 Gforce not even beating a 1080 god lol