Low audio problem

I just played the first campaign level and noticed the original voice acting audio(Example: Cortana) is a lot lower in volume than all the remastered audio. I can hardly hear Cortana speak while I’m killing Covenant. The audio seems higher when in classic mode however…If it matters I’m wearing headphones while playing.
Don’t see any options to make it louder in game sadly. Anyone else having this problem?

Yeah, I’m having the same problem completely, didn’t notice any difference between it being classing and new though. It seems the main characters are quieter than the others, particularly Cortana.

Well then…Hopefully they can fix it somehow. It’s quite annoying to deal with.

You can probably tweak that in the options settings, I don’t have the game so I don’t know if it’s there.

Should be in the master audio or the voice audio.

No you can only toggle between “remastered” and “classic”. Obviously I want to play the game with remastered audio lol.

Yeah, I agree, it needs fixing, but they probably will, I have faith! :stuck_out_tongue:

Otherwise, CEA is a load of fun :slight_smile: I finally feel like I’m playing Halo PROPERLY again :slight_smile:

Strange. I have the exact opposite problem. I can hear the voices just fine, but not the soundtrack. Which is a shame,as what little I can hear is very good. =(

> Strange. I have the exact opposite problem. I can hear the voices just fine, but not the soundtrack. Which is a shame,as what little I can hear is very good. =(

Let us not forget… this is the first day of release! Things will be fixed :slight_smile:

I hope it will. Seems like Cortana is mumbling to herself half the time, distracting me so I die. :{