Loving the new weapon sounds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o-rwNODTsU&feature=relmfu

They’re great. One more thing that makes me excited for Halo 4.

inb4violentrant

I like them too

I like em all minus the magnum. It sounds like it has a silencer on it

I like them a lot as well. I will say I was caught off guard by some of the Forerunner weapons sounding like liquid was spurting within/from them at first, but I’ve gotten over it. It’s alien, it’s supposed to sound weird.

> I like them a lot as well. I will say I was caught off guard by some of the Forerunner weapons sounding like liquid was spurting within/from them at first, but I’ve gotten over it. It’s alien, it’s supposed to sound weird.

Not just any alien :open_mouth:

> I like them a lot as well. I will say I was caught off guard by some of the Forerunner weapons sounding like liquid was spurting within/from them at first, but I’ve gotten over it. It’s alien, it’s supposed to sound weird.

the hardlight energy might act like molten liquid matter. Hence the awkward noise.

But I’m no xenologist…or game designer

In love with the AR sounds.

The only ones that I can say that I hate are the gravity hammer and the plasma pistol.

The hammer no longer sounds powerful, rather like a bug-zapper being smashed against a metal wall to make a “Ping!” sound.

the plasma pistol is missing the iconic humming of the past, and doesn’t sound right when an overcharge is shot. :confused:

other than that, I can agree that all the rest of the sounds are at least decent. Even if they all sound pretty similar now(no longer will it be easy to know what weapons our enemy has by sound :/)

I don’t like the sound of the Covenant weapons and vehicles at all. They sound bland and wrong. They don’t sound like Covenant weapons are supposed to; they’ve lost their iconic sounds and now they all sound the same!

the railgun …vvvvvvvvv BANG! nice -Yoink-

Everytime I watch the person using the DMR in that video, it makes me cringe. Though some of these sounds still didn’t have that uumph like they did in other videos.

After all 3 weapon sounds are released, unsc, covie, promie. I think they should release a video showing off each weapon sound individually.

AR sounds nasty, I do NOT want to be on the business end of that terrifying animal.
People say the shotgun sounds like a fart, and all I have to say is

The -Yoink- have you been eating?

> I like em all minus the magnum. It sounds like it has a silencer on it

A few people were saying the gun sounds are WAY clearer when they played the actual game.