Loving the forged maps in BTB

I am loving the forged maps in BTB… especially the remakes. I really hope they pile a load more of these beautys into some of the smaller playlists, such as slayer

AND ACTION SACK.

NEED…
SACK…

I’ve only played the sandtrap map but it already feels like a better map than every other map that was in the playlist up until this point. If the other maps added recently are of a similar calibre, then mayhaps the BTB playlist might actually be worth playing for once.

They’ve done a brilliant job of it.
I was playing the Valhalla remake in front of my Dad who’s a games developer and after about 10 minutes he said “Damn, Bungie (Not knowing the don’t make Halo any more) have become really lazy with their water, what the Yoink is that!?”
“It’s made of glass. This is a forge map”
“…” Speechless

I like valhalla, really good map

They’re all exceptionally good maps considering they are community made, big thanks to the forgers who made them. Stand out for me has to be Boulevard though, the infantry based battles get hell intense when the teams are even.

They are awesome theres a lot of detail and care put into these maps i hope 343 pay them in some way man… is just a lot of work to do for nothing.

> 2533274904944768;2:
> I’ve only played the sandtrap map but it already feels like a better map than every other map that was in the playlist up until this point. If the other maps added recently are of a similar calibre, then mayhaps the BTB playlist might actually be worth playing for once.

Yes mate, that map in particular made me a very happy cabbage

> 2533274823157973;4:
> I like valhalla, really good map

Definitely agree with you there. Shame that relic remake was in the master cribbage collection…Ibe wanted them to remake this for years