Loving social slayer, make it permanent!

I love finally having social slayer, please make it permanent! 5 on 5 is cool too, gets pretty intense!

Agreed. I’d love for this to be permanent. I enjoy ranked play, but I don’t like going in solo. I don’t mind doing this solo.

agreed

I love it. Pub stoming noobs is fun.

The sniper’s too!

I’d rather see a dedicated playlist for the ball modes like grifball and oddball and see KOTH introduced. The last thing we need is another playlist that is just MORE slayer…

plz 343

yes it should have been like this from launch if you ask me.

But of course, we need more social game modes, slayer can get a bit boring after some time. Next update better be good

> 2533274831364893;6:
> I’d rather see a dedicated playlist for the ball modes like grifball and oddball and see KOTH introduced. The last thing we need is another playlist that is just MORE slayer…

I’m sure Grifball will get it’s own playlist and oddball could mean a Team Objective but we need Social Slayer

Social Slayer should be permanent because of people who have to play alone sometimes because of their time table, and Arena Slayer should be the place where this people go when they are playing in a communicated team

social slayer?

Social Slayer is a core part of Halo. There is honestly no debate. It should’ve been in the game from Day 1 and should be permanent after this weekend. End discussion.

We shouldn’t be forced to play a ranked form of Slayer as I am sure many of us have friends that we want to play with but may not be good enough for higher levels of play (like Onyx for me).

Will always need a place to say;

1. I don’t care, I just want the sights and sounds of Halo.
  2. We’re too diverse, let’s just go play and see what happens.
  3. We’ve never played together before, let’s see how we play together.
  4. It’s just me and I don’t feel like giving it my best, at least not till I warm up.
  5. etc :smiley:

I hope I get to try some over the weekend.

As much as I want weekend playlists to rotate the living hell out of stuff, I wouldn’t mind it if these things were weekly, not just weekend. Perhaps double XP on the weekends themselves or something…

Funny how social slayer is always 5v5 with no community maps when the community are the ones that have ‘5v5 maps’…

Maybe if pre made fire teams weren’t allowed. >_<

Social slayer is fun!

> 2533274918810093;1:
> I love finally having social slayer, please make it permanent! 5 on 5 is cool too, gets pretty intense!

Oh, it’s just so relaxing compared to ranked, is it not? Just a good way to kick back a bit.

No no no OP, as soon as they hear us telling them that it’ll disappear faster than a man who’s asked to wash the dishes.

If if you want it to stay then start a new thread complaining really loudly and I guarantee Social Slayer will be here from now to Christmas!

PS. I love social modes, but I love sarcasm more:)

The more the merrier!

It’s really been great so far. All I can do is keep playing it over the weekend til it disappears again :confused:

Hopefully they collect data again and finally justify its existence. We need social slayer