Loving Social Fiesta, but...

So, social fiesta is finally added and I’m having absolute blast (pun intended)! They nailed it! BUT! I feel I must complain about one thing! (Typical right?) The req reward for completing a match is TERRIBLE! Would it be too much to ask for a bit more of a req reward at the end of a match? The boosts don’t do diddly -Yoink-! But, other than that, I fricken love this mode and hope it just stays!

> 2533274923887646;1:
> So, social fiesta is finally added and I’m having absolute blast (pun intended)! They nailed it! BUT! I feel I must complain about one thing! (Typical right?) The req reward for completing a match is TERRIBLE! Would it be too much to ask for a bit more of a req reward at the end of a match? The boosts don’t do diddly -Yoink-! But, other than that, I fricken love this mode and hope it just stays!

What is the req amount that you get?

Its arena so its not going to be a lot like all the others and sorry to burst your bubble but as of now fiesta will only be here for a week

I still strongly believe that Arena should give a minimum of 1000rp for a full match, and reduced rp for JIP games. Because this 500-700rp system they have now makes me and many others not want to play arena.

> 2533274923712433;2:
> > 2533274923887646;1:
> > So, social fiesta is finally added and I’m having absolute blast (pun intended)! They nailed it! BUT! I feel I must complain about one thing! (Typical right?) The req reward for completing a match is TERRIBLE! Would it be too much to ask for a bit more of a req reward at the end of a match? The boosts don’t do diddly -Yoink-! But, other than that, I fricken love this mode and hope it just stays!
>
>
> What is the req amount that you get?

Typically 600 for a 6 minute round. Even though for a warzone match of the same length I get more than double that!

> 2533274837720524;4:
> I still strongly believe that Arena should give a minimum of 1000rp for a full match, and reduced rp for JIP games. Because this 500-700rp system they have now makes me and many others not want to play arena.

Exactly! A match that takes longer than a warzobe match should warrant a largerreward.

> 2533274923887646;6:
> > 2533274837720524;4:
> > I still strongly believe that Arena should give a minimum of 1000rp for a full match, and reduced rp for JIP games. Because this 500-700rp system they have now makes me and many others not want to play arena.
>
>
> Exactly! A match that takes longer than a warzobe match should warrant a largerreward.

But if you don’t play warzone then you wont use your REQ cards, and there will never be a need for you to purchase REQ packs. It is all about the $$

They can’t increase because of multiple reasons.

First off most of the rewards that you get from the pack are weapons for Warzone. You only get two permanents and maybe some boosts. In other words the majority of the pack goes straight to warzone.

Second of all this will make people leave Warzone, why? Because if they increase the amount of req points in arena games, then everyone will just jump to arena have a faster REQ rate. As for how much the population will be affected I honestly do not know.

Last thing I know for sure which buffs up the second and first reason is that it will affect the amount of money 343 is getting, they increase the req points in arena, people in warzone go " Hey arena has a better REQ rate, lets go there!", flies over the arena, Warzone gets less population, less population means it will lower the amount of people buying REQ packs for Warzone.

I will admit though the Arena boosts are pretty BS. Whats that, you got a rare REQ point boost? Have 500 points!
(Side note: take note this is what I believe in my opinion of what would happen if they increase the REQ rate. I’m not a futurist or whatever you call those people that predict the future)

> 2533274837720524;4:
> I still strongly believe that Arena should give a minimum of 1000rp for a full match, and reduced rp for JIP games. Because this 500-700rp system they have now makes me and many others not want to play arena.

Why less for a JIP, need compensation for the inconvenience man.