Loving CEA campaign

I have wanted to replay the original Xbox Halo CE campaign for quite some time. Couldn’t make myself play it knowing how old the graphics were.

This Anniversary version is absolutely beautiful. Very colourful. Every moment is filled with eye candy.

Wow!

Do you find it alot tougher than Reach? I know I do.

> Do you find it alot tougher than Reach? I know I do.

True. CEA’s campaign is the hardest of all Halo games, right?

I can’t wait to pick mine up today and fire this up.

I almost bought Halo CE last year right around the time they announced this. So I waited and I am glad I did.

:slight_smile:

Loving it! The shields take forever to recharge, it takes forever to reload. So frustrating sometimes, but so good. When switching to classic mode I still think it doesn’t look too bad for a 10 year old game.
Just need the PC version to be released now PLEASE!!!

> > Do you find it alot tougher than Reach? I know I do.
>
> True. CEA’s campaign is the hardest of all Halo games, right?

no halo 2’s is the hardest by far

> > > Do you find it alot tougher than Reach? I know I do.
> >
> > True. CEA’s campaign is the hardest of all Halo games, right?
>
> no halo 2’s is the hardest by far

The campaign for Halo: CE is an unforgiving son of a…

The rest are cakewalks.

Good to see your liking it. Unlike some certain 12 year olds… “THIS GAME SUCKS! I returned my game. ITS REACH ALL OVER AGAIN! 343 You fail! I nevur gonna buy another Halo game again!”

Some people just don’t appreciate it at all. They didn’t have to do this, and they had a specific time limit to do it… of course there will be bugs, not to mention the game is playing on a 10 year old engine designed for the original Xbox. Also, I would guess most of the 343 staff was focused on Halo 4. Nothings perfect, and this was a close to it as it could with all the restraints.

> I have wanted to replay the original Xbox Halo CE campaign for quite some time. Couldn’t make myself play it knowing how old the graphics were.
>
> This Anniversary version is absolutely beautiful. Very colourful. Every moment is filled with eye candy.
>
> Wow!

happy to hear this, don’t know if i can wait a month for me to be able to have it >.<

I really enjoy it brings me back.

God yes im getting owned big time, but watching my 12yo get his -Yoink- handed to him after a life on COD was worth every penny !

> > Do you find it alot tougher than Reach? I know I do.
>
> True. CEA’s campaign is the hardest of all Halo games, right?

Im getting owned big time !

But best of all is watching the 12yo son, haded his -Yoink- repeatly after a life of COD
lol

Worth every penny for that !

Not yet. I’m only playing on Heroic. It’s probably a little too easy for me.

I may change to Legendary before I get too far into the game.