Lovin' Prisoner's spawns...

I know you wanted to be authentic to CE. But you could of at least updated the spawns -.-’

<mark>This was best possible way to illustrate this. I suggest you watch. This is all from one game.</mark>

Gotta love Reach’s Spawn System…

This game is just racist against the blues.

P.S. Adapt, it’s fine.

Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate the spawns on that map. And it makes me motion sick.

Guess which Anniversary map I enjoy the least. -___-

> Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate the spawns on that map. And it makes me motion sick.
>
> Guess which Anniversary map I enjoy the least. -___-

I was just so shocked at how I could sit in a Corner at OS and have people spawn in front of me.

> This game is just racist against the blues.
>
> P.S. Adapt, it’s fine.

Adapt to people spawning behind you. Yeah! Just adapt to all the unbalanced parts of this game. It solves EVERYTHING!

In all seriousness, Prisoner has always had bad spawns.

> > This game is just racist against the blues.
> >
> > P.S. Adapt, it’s fine.
>
> Adapt to people spawning behind you. Yeah! Just adapt to all the unbalanced parts of this game. It solves EVERYTHING!
>
> In all seriousness, Prisoner has always had bad spawns.

I don’t need to adapt. I think I handled the spawn system well…lol. Just would like to point out how shocking this is…

… and people say MLG is about spawn killing lol.

> > This game is just racist against the blues.
> >
> > P.S. Adapt, it’s fine.
>
> Adapt to people spawning behind you. Yeah! Just adapt to all the unbalanced parts of this game. It solves EVERYTHING!
>
> In all seriousness, Prisoner has always had bad spawns.

Such a shame. It’s my favorite map in this game.

> > Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate the spawns on that map. And it makes me motion sick.
> >
> > Guess which Anniversary map I enjoy the least. -___-
>
> I was just so shocked at how I could sit in a Corner at OS and have people spawn in front of me.

I’d TOTALLY forgotten how bad the spawns on the map were until one game, I was down in red spawn (you know, that big long room where the stickies spawn in the corner?) and I had pretty much just spawned and turned to grab stickies and a blue guy spawned RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I stuck him in the face and ran away. XD

Damn that kids pretty sick.

The problem is that Reach’s spawn system’s major component is that it spawns you further away from your last death (seemingly only lateral and neglecting any vertical distance). FFA in it self is very susceptible to experiencing the worst of this, as, often, spawning a player furthest from where they last died is not always the safest place, especially when that has more weight on whether an enemy is near. Also it seems that those two spawns are not located in the same spawn cluster, in which two players have no effect on each other’s spawn out side of LoS (if he actually looked completely away and then looked back after killing each player he probably would have gotten some multi kills; I do this on the Octagon all the time.)

I haven’t played much Prisoner nor have I looked at the spawns at all in forge, so this may or may not explain the problem that people are experiencing.

> Yeah! Just adapt to all the unbalanced parts of this game. It solves EVERYTHING!

Yeah where you been bro? lol

Pretty sure Prisoners spawns weren’t intended as such, there are respawn points and zones all over the map, but there’s one respawn zone on R3 next to OS, that says GAMETYPE - ALL and covers only R1, R2, and R3 which f***** s up the spawns.

> I haven’t played much Prisoner, so this may or may not explain the problem that people are experiencing.

You should go look at the spawns in forge or something. They’re pretty horrid. And there’s only like 8 of them. It’s especially amusing with the two spawns up by OS when one person spawns and grabs OS and the other person spawns RIGHT IN FRONT of the guy with the OS.

Totally fair. Even with the 3SK Mag.

I haven’t played much prisoner… and now I don’t want to.

its a fun map for me, i would be more upset if games were ranked. it pretty fast moving stuff, must be mental in multiteam

> its a fun map for me, i would be more upset if games were ranked. it pretty fast moving stuff, must be mental in multiteam

They’re only like that on Prisoner, not Solitary.

> > I haven’t played much Prisoner, so this may or may not explain the problem that people are experiencing.
>
> You should go look at the spawns in forge or something. They’re pretty horrid. And there’s only like 8 of them. It’s especially amusing with the two spawns up by OS when one person spawns and grabs OS and the other person spawns RIGHT IN FRONT of the guy with the OS.
>
> Totally fair. Even with the 3SK Mag.

What about non FFA? I’ve noticed that they seemed a little quirky but when player TS and Doubles, but they weren’t game breaking.

I was actually referring to team games. I much prefer the map as a FFA/Objective map.

> Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate the spawns on that map. And it makes me motion sick.
>
> Guess which Anniversary map I enjoy the least. -___-

Really? I’ve never heard you mention that before… :stuck_out_tongue:

> Pretty sure Prisoners spawns weren’t intended as such, there are respawn points and zones all over the map, but there’s one respawn zone on R3 next to OS, that says GAMETYPE - ALL and covers only R1, R2, and R3 which f***** s up the spawns.

Yep, its a forge oversight and not a problem with the actual game itself.

One of the respawn zones aren’t functioning so half the map becomes unused.

> > Pretty sure Prisoners spawns weren’t intended as such, there are respawn points and zones all over the map, but there’s one respawn zone on R3 next to OS, that says GAMETYPE - ALL and covers only R1, R2, and R3 which f***** s up the spawns.
>
> Yep, its a forge oversight and not a problem with the actual game itself.
>
> One of the respawn zones aren’t functioning so half the map becomes unused.

Assuming this is right, you win the game. Now to make 343 fix it.