Love the vehicles in this game! oh wait

Gotta love the vehicles in this game, they bounce like they’re made out of a -Yoinking!- potato and by they i mean literally every vehicle except the scorpion because that thing does not move anyway. We got all this fancy slipspace tech and so on but cant figure out how to get a tank rolling faster than 33mph.

Then again i am still begging 343 to bring back the feature where you could shoot down the guy boarding you by using your brain and driving to a wall and shooting him, but i guess vehicles would be OP then right?

What did you say dear BR with kinetic rounds user?
oh yeah i almost forgot how you have to be scared in a tank because the br blows you up in seconds and then there is always this one guy that sits in the corner for the entire match while crouched just waiting for you to drive by. And guess what they board you, you drive to your teammates or teammate and tell them to shoot him down, but then they notice that they just dont have the time to shoot him down because he jumps up and instantly throws the granade. And somehow spartans nowadays dont even need to break the hatch of the tank to place the granade or anything they just assassinate your vehicle and you dont have anything to stop them from doing so.

Every tank should be like the ultra and oni version because those are literally the only type that you dont have to be scared in and feel like you’re sitting in an actual tank.
And please fix the potato vehicles, like warthogs,gungooses,ghosts,and so on because they flip just by having the enemy sneeze.

If you die to a BR in seconds your bad.
The only one I have a problem where I flip if I don’t pay attention is the Warthog.

I agree being able to plant a nade as soon as you board is an issue though

> 2576836393959214;2:
> If you die to a BR in seconds your bad.
> The only one I have a problem where I flip if I don’t pay attention is the Warthog.
>
> I agree being able to plant a nade as soon as you board is an issue though

I might have exaggerated a bit with the br part but i am glad im not the only one feeling this way with the vehicles in this game.

> 2533274944443710;3:
> > 2576836393959214;2:
> > If you die to a BR in seconds your bad.
> > The only one I have a problem where I flip if I don’t pay attention is the Warthog.
> >
> > I agree being able to plant a nade as soon as you board is an issue though
>
>
> I might have exaggerated a bit with the br part but i am glad im not the only one feeling this way with the vehicles in this game.

Its annoying. Sometimes in a Ghost going full speed with boost if I ram an enemy whos sprinting away from me it wont kill them. But that is from latency I believe.

But tank boarding is an issue. As is the Mantis

> 2576836393959214;4:
> > 2533274944443710;3:
> > > 2576836393959214;2:
> > > If you die to a BR in seconds your bad.
> > > The only one I have a problem where I flip if I don’t pay attention is the Warthog.
> > >
> > > I agree being able to plant a nade as soon as you board is an issue though
> >
> >
> > I might have exaggerated a bit with the br part but i am glad im not the only one feeling this way with the vehicles in this game.
>
>
> Its annoying. Sometimes in a Ghost going full speed with boost if I ram an enemy whos sprinting away from me it wont kill them. But that is from latency I believe.
>
> But tank boarding is an issue. As is the Mantis

Something i experience very often is when you try to splatter someone and you hit him but behind him is another person that you want to kill but you cant because your ghost is still busy doing backflips and rolling down the hill.

Since H2, you’ve always had the option, beat down, or plant grenade. If you beat down, you might save the tank, otherwise, you’d instantly destroy the tank.

> 2533274813239350;6:
> Since H2, you’ve always had the option, beat down, or plant grenade. If you beat down, you might save the tank, otherwise, you’d instantly destroy the tank.

YOU DONT SAY?
Thats not what we are talking about, read the post again and hopefully you will understand it after that, if not… well then just move on.

The biggest vehicle problem is the Mantis.

That thing is a DOA POS. Seriously needs some type of buff, because as it stands right now it’s a joke.

I’ve played almost 5 days of warzone now ( a metric crapton ) and I’ve seen ONE, ONE mantis do well. I’m pretty sure it was an Oni mantis too.

> 2604313713106098;8:
> The biggest vehicle problem is the Mantis.
>
> That thing is a DOA POS. Seriously needs some type of buff, because as it stands right now it’s a joke.
>
> I’ve played almost 5 days of warzone now ( a metric crapton ) and I’ve seen ONE, ONE mantis do well. I’m pretty sure it was an Oni mantis too.

Yeah the mantis sucks pretty hard atm, and really the only viable mantis type is the oni one the others are just crap:P

The warthog is definitely too bouncy and it’s a suicide mission to arm the gun. I refuse to gun because you die way too fast. I might get one kill against a good team then I’m dead. The scorpion is too easy to board and destroy. I have 50+ tanks saved because they die too fast. It doesn’t matter how good you are; if your playing a good team, you will get taken out quick. The mantis doesn’t feel powerful anymore. I get a few kills, then dead. I get way more kills if I just leave the vehicles alone sometimes, again, when I play a good team. I like the other vehicles. The ghost is smooth, but my favorite is the banshee. Covenant vehicles seem to be just right for Halo 5. UNSC need tuneups and the Promethean phaeton is OP.

> 2533274944443710;7:
> > 2533274813239350;6:
> > Since H2, you’ve always had the option, beat down, or plant grenade. If you beat down, you might save the tank, otherwise, you’d instantly destroy the tank.
>
>
> YOU DONT SAY?
> Thats not what we are talking about, read the post again and hopefully you will understand it after that, if not… well then just move on.

“And somehow spartans nowadays dont even need to break the hatch of the tank to place the granade or anything they just assassinate your vehicle and you dont have anything to stop them from doing so.”

You seemed to think this was a new feature, I was enlightening you. There’s definitely problems with the vehicle physics. But grenade planting isn’t one of them.

You forgot to mention that the maps are ridiculously small for vehicles for all gametypes that have them. Warzone and BTB(for the one map that has an idiotic one tank) are way too small for tanks. Which also contributes to it getting destroyed quickly.

> 2533274813239350;11:
> > 2533274944443710;7:
> > > 2533274813239350;6:
> > > Since H2, you’ve always had the option, beat down, or plant grenade. If you beat down, you might save the tank, otherwise, you’d instantly destroy the tank.
> >
> >
> > YOU DONT SAY?
> > Thats not what we are talking about, read the post again and hopefully you will understand it after that, if not… well then just move on.
>
>
> “And somehow spartans nowadays dont even need to break the hatch of the tank to place the granade or anything they just assassinate your vehicle and you dont have anything to stop them from doing so.”
>
> You seemed to think this was a new feature, I was enlightening you. There’s definitely problems with the vehicle physics. But grenade planting isn’t one of them.

You really dont need to enlighten me on that ive been playing since h1 classic so i would know that stuff, and i was talking about the part where you drive to a wall and shoot it to kill the guy before he plants the granade which is why i said “and you dont have anything to stop them from doing so” i know breaking the hatch isnt a thing but i think either this or the thing where you shoot the guy yourself should be a thing in this halo game.

Need to get the mantis req man sooooooooo good

If you park any vehicle in the middle of everything, don’t be suprised when you get BR’d to death by several people at once.

> 2533274924282060;15:
> If you park any vehicle in the middle of everything, don’t be suprised when you get BR’d to death by several people at once.

No -Yoink- sherlock?
If only people would start reading the entire thing… Read the conversation and then you can try again