Love the game, would like a couple tweeks

As someone who has been playing Halo online since before Xbox Live existed, I would like to think I have a little bit of experience with the franchise. That having been said I honestly think this is the most fun Halo multiplayer since Halo 2. Halo 2 was better, but this is pretty close.

I only have a couple small problems with some elements of the gameplay, and they are listed below.

-Weapons despawn too quickly after they have been dropped.
-It would be nice to have a little more consistent weapon respawns on the map like in all Halos, and possibly some ammo caches, a la Halo 2.

The first one I think is a necessary fix. It is pretty frustrating when I kill a sniper from halfway across Valhala with a BR then I run over to get his sniper and it’s gone before I get there. Pretty unfair.

The latter would be a nice addition, since if you are on a kill streak and there is a possibility that no one is using the same gun as you, it could end up with you running around with no ammo. This has happened to me on quite a few killing sprees (I don’t get why people don’t use the BR more :P). But this also compounds with the weapon despawn, because even if there is someone you kill with more ammo the weapon might despawn before you get there.

All in all, though, I love the multiplayer. Tossing he ball at people while they BR me then five shooting them while they are confused at holding the ball is glorious. The perks are fun, but they don’t ruin gameplay. They abilities are useful but not game-changing. Except the jetpack, screw the jetpack :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for making a great game, I look forward to the improvements and additions you will be making to the game in the future.