Love that the 'Social' playlists affect my KDA.

Seriously, super good decision by 343i. Really loving it for sure. I was really excited to let my GF play my account to get better but greedy 343i won’t let that happen. No split screen, buy a new Xbox if you want split stats. Round of applause. Take a bow. Then stop being pieces of shot and give us a real social playlist.

<mark>Do not post inappropriate comments.</mark>

Kick back, relax and get raped by premades in our new reskin of arena. Also enjoy those ghosts on snipers only maps, a real treat.

Oh nooooo my Kda!!!

… Do you really bother with KDA?

Just stop thinking someone give a -Yoink- about your KDA. You don’t have to justify to anyone if you have a bad KDA because you let people play on your account. Why not playing for yourself ?

no say it ant so the horror the horror!!!

I’m beginning to think people just completely forgot what social playlists were in the past. Also, X1 doesn’t require all profiles to have gold anymore right? Just one? So that takes care of your problem, just make another account.

Why not just make an account for your gf? Xbl gold is shared for all profiles on the xb1

> 2533274944778648;7:
> I’m beginning to think people just completely forgot what social playlists were in the past. Also, X1 doesn’t require all profiles to have gold anymore right? Just one? So that takes care of your problem, just make another account.

Logic and reason are are allowed here! This is waypoint. Loll complaining is much cooler.

Why do people defend anything? Do you understand what the point of social is? Why people wanted it?

Social separated itself from ranked. There were no ranks, the stats were kept separate (so people knew which stats not to take seriously), and the matching based on skill was much more loose.

> 2533274835305187;9:
> > 2533274944778648;7:
> > I’m beginning to think people just completely forgot what social playlists were in the past. Also, X1 doesn’t require all profiles to have gold anymore right? Just one? So that takes care of your problem, just make another account.
>
>
> Logic and reason aren’t allowed here! This is waypoint. Lol complaining is much cooler.

Sorry b0ss, “343 sux!?!!” am I doing it right?

i play social warzone assault where KDAs go to die

its omaha beach soldier

saddle up and make the grass grow!

make those Reds wish their KDA was pillowtop mattress padded because you are about to put them to bed!

HOOAH

No one cares about K/A anyways.

> 2533274963877735;1:
> Seriously, super good decision by 343i. Really loving it for sure. I was really excited to let my GF play my account to get better but greedy 343i won’t let that happen. No split screen, buy a new Xbox if you want split stats. Round of applause. Take a bow. Then stop being pieces of shot and give us a real social playlist.

Just Give Her Her Own Account?.. only one account on the Xbox needs to have gold so what’s the big dealmmm

That ‘’-Yoink- my KD!!!’’ is really a COD curse infecting Halo now

wish i knew they affected your kd before i had some relaxed/awful games… thats my bad not directing that towards anyone but myself. I like how it affects my kd though. time to grind it back up

Wait so you’re telling me, you can’t just play and have fun, you have to worry about my K/D constantly because otherwise random kids on the forums might call you out for being bad?