Love it how 232 trys to blame thheir fans...

> <mark>Players that were eligible for the Specializations post-launch offer but did not receive their fulfillment email due to having an invalid email address</mark> associated with their Xbox LIVE account have been sent their codes via the Xbox LIVE Message Center (which is accessible on both web and console). Messages started being sent in the early AM hours PT and finished this morning at 9AM PT. Please check your Xbox LIVE Message Center before posting that you have not received your code. Thank you!

If my email address is invalid how do i receive xbox live email. What email address do you think i signed in to this forum with and what email address do you think i will be receiving notifications about this topic on? It must have been the one i pulled out of my -Yoink- because apparently the one i made my xbox live account with is fake or invalid as you say. It is bad enough what you did with the specializations to begin with and now you are taunting everyone that is supposed to get them by not sending the codes correctly and actually blaming people, that did everything you said to do, for your mistake. Congratulations 343 that is awesome :smiley:

Who is 232?

If you were waiting for the email… It would have been smart to check your settings to allow for email updates…

not very hard to figure it out.

> Who is 232?

I think we can all assume he meant “343”…

232? Lolwut. And it’s not THEIR fault you made a account with a email account you pulled out of a Spartan’s Thruster Pack.

> Who is 232?

IBM = HAL

232 = 343

> > <mark>Players that were eligible for the Specializations post-launch offer but did not receive their fulfillment email due to having an invalid email address</mark> associated with their Xbox LIVE account have been sent their codes via the Xbox LIVE Message Center (which is accessible on both web and console). Messages started being sent in the early AM hours PT and finished this morning at 9AM PT. Please check your Xbox LIVE Message Center before posting that you have not received your code. Thank you!
>
> If my email address is invalid how do i receive xbox live email. What email address do you think i signed in to this forum with and what email address do you think i will be receiving notifications about this topic on? It must have been the one i pulled out of my -Yoink!- because apparently the one i made my xbox live account with is fake or invalid as you say. It is bad enough what you did with the specializations to begin with and now you are taunting everyone that is supposed to get them by not sending the codes correctly and actually blaming people, that did everything you said to do, for your mistake. Congratulations 343 that is awesome :smiley:

I love how you don’t have the decency to call them by their name.

I love how you still spit in their face even though they are trying to fix the problem and get you you’re code.

I love how you blame 343 for a dumb idea made by microsoft that 343 had nothing to do with but is now stuck fixing.

I love how you feel like you deserve these things with you’re horrible attitude.

454?!

I have never ever deleted a email.
I know what email I signed up with.
It even says my email is “***@.com” under my billing contact info.

And i didn’t receive the email and have over 3days logged on halo4.

also there are 15,000+ ppl who posted on the thread.
How many people play this game daily?
How many of them purchased legendary?
How many of them don’t care and didn’t bother to pursue the issue?

Also 2 of my mates received the xbox message on their account for their specializations today and they didn’t even post on that thread. so how did xbox know their email was invalid (and i ensure u, it wasnt).

How do you get 232 for 343?

There’s something called checking stuff before you post…do you guys just write anything down during an exam and not recheck?

> > > <mark>Players that were eligible for the Specializations post-launch offer but did not receive their fulfillment email due to having an invalid email address</mark> associated with their Xbox LIVE account have been sent their codes via the Xbox LIVE Message Center (which is accessible on both web and console). Messages started being sent in the early AM hours PT and finished this morning at 9AM PT. Please check your Xbox LIVE Message Center before posting that you have not received your code. Thank you!
> >
> > If my email address is invalid how do i receive xbox live email. What email address do you think i signed in to this forum with and what email address do you think i will be receiving notifications about this topic on? It must have been the one i pulled out of my -Yoink!- because apparently the one i made my xbox live account with is fake or invalid as you say. It is bad enough what you did with the specializations to begin with and now you are taunting everyone that is supposed to get them by not sending the codes correctly and actually blaming people, that did everything you said to do, for your mistake. Congratulations 343 that is awesome :smiley:
>
> I love how you don’t have the decency to call them by their name.
>
> I love how you still spit in their face even though they are trying to fix the problem and get you you’re code.
>
> I love how you blame 343 for a dumb idea made by microsoft that 343 had nothing to do with but is now stuck fixing.
>
> I love how you feel like you deserve these things with you’re horrible attitude.

Are you saying you are ok with only getting part of a game that you paid for and then also being told oh we will give you the rest but wait never mine we -Yoinked!- up and are going to blame it on you?

and also just because i hit the keys in reverse doesn’t mean i don’t have decency to name them right. But oh well they don’t have the decency to admit they were wrong so that’s awesome.

> How do you get 232 for 343?
>
> There’s something called checking stuff before you post…do you guys just write anything down during an exam and not recheck?

I swear… Some people don’t get old sci-fi humor. Nerd fail.

> IBM = HAL
>
> 232 = 343

The letter before “H” is the letter letter “I”

The number before 3 is 2…

In old sci-fi flick a villain AI was named “HAL” named after “IBM”

By calling 343 by 232… OP is trying to make 343 look like the bad guy…

Discuss it here, please:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst155922_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx

if you actually read the message, they are blaming MS for the problem, not you. where did you get that from?

quit spamming the forum with the same junk you posted hours ago. they are fixing the problem. quit complaining.