Lots of missing gametypes.

I am just wondering, what happened ? I was really looking forward to this game, but the lack of all my favourite gametypes such as Multiteam, Infection, classic big team deathmatch, capture the flag, king of the hill, action sack, griffball, they are all just not there, and instead we get lacklustre gametypes and this pay to win requisition system. This game has potential, but I am kind of very disappointed at this point, I honestly could have saved my money and not gotten an xb1 for this game. On top of the missing gametypes, we have a severe lack of any good maps.

The maps are gonna come over time in free DLC

> 2533274859114948;2:
> The maps are gonna come over time in free DLC

While that is nice, a solid amount of quality maps on release is not too much to expect.

No Team Deathmatch, please. It’s Slayer. And stop worrying. It’s all on the way. You can’t expect them to roll out every single toy on day one.

They’ll be adding stuff in the near future, not sure why they limited our release honestly.

> 2533274873843883;4:
> No Team Deathmatch, please. It’s Slayer. And stop worrying. It’s all on the way. You can’t expect them to roll out every single toy on day one.

I don’t expect everything to be rolled out on day one, but expecting the really fun light-hearted game types, at least one of them, isn’t asking for too much. And yeah, big team slayer is what I meant.

> 2533274824322377;5:
> They’ll be adding stuff in the near future, not sure why they limited our release honestly.

Ikr? All other halo games always released with AT LEAST infection, in this we got, slayer, slayer, slayer, some more slayer, and then a sad excuse for firefight.

> 2533274851496585;6:
> > 2533274873843883;4:
> > No Team Deathmatch, please. It’s Slayer. And stop worrying. It’s all on the way. You can’t expect them to roll out every single toy on day one.
>
>
> I don’t expect everything to be rolled out on day one, but expecting the really fun light-hearted game types, at least one of them, isn’t asking for too much. And yeah, big team slayer is what I meant.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274824322377;5:
> > They’ll be adding stuff in the near future, not sure why they limited our release honestly.
>
>
> Ikr? All other halo games always released with AT LEAST infection, in this we got, slayer, slayer, slayer, some more slayer, and then a sad excuse for firefight.

Are you not finding warzone to be fun and light-hearted? At any rate, warzone is the reason for the short list of play lists. They’re trying to make sure people try it out before they just disappear into whatever play lists it is that they’ve always played. And after just a few days of it I’m not in any hurry for much of anything else. Except firefight. Oh, well. What’s a spartan gonna do?

I’m super happy for a solid game that 343 can build on.

> 2533274873843883;7:
> > 2533274851496585;6:
> > > 2533274873843883;4:
> > > No Team Deathmatch, please. It’s Slayer. And stop worrying. It’s all on the way. You can’t expect them to roll out every single toy on day one.
> >
> >
> > I don’t expect everything to be rolled out on day one, but expecting the really fun light-hearted game types, at least one of them, isn’t asking for too much. And yeah, big team slayer is what I meant.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274824322377;5:
> > > They’ll be adding stuff in the near future, not sure why they limited our release honestly.
> >
> >
> > Ikr? All other halo games always released with AT LEAST infection, in this we got, slayer, slayer, slayer, some more slayer, and then a sad excuse for firefight.
>
>
> Are you not finding warzone to be fun and light-hearted? At any rate, warzone is the reason for the short list of play lists. They’re trying to make sure people try it out before they just disappear into whatever play lists it is that they’ve always played. And after just a few days of it I’m not in any hurry for much of anything else. Except firefight. Oh, well. What’s a spartan gonna do?

If there were more groups of AI enemies running around as well, sure, itd be more fun, but right now it is two tiny groups of ai groups and some bosses here and there, kinda like a mishmash of slayer, objective and firefight.

its how all new games are now. you never buy a FULL COMPLETE game anymore. Half and then the rest via DLC

> 2533274917622738;10:
> its how all new games are now. you never buy a FULL COMPLETE game anymore. Half and then the rest via DLC

True

> 2533274812893875;8:
> I’m super happy for a solid game that 343 can build on.

The thing is , they shouldn’t HAVE to build off of it to have good gametypes and maps. Right now all we have is a ton of ranked slayer gametypes and awful maps that look like they were thrown together in 30 minutes.

> 2533274807650142;11:
> > 2533274917622738;10:
> > its how all new games are now. you never buy a FULL COMPLETE game anymore. Half and then the rest via DLC
>
>
> True

That is exactly how I feel about this game. Honestly debating on returning my xb1 at this point because I spent 350 euro on a paper weight at the moment due to this awful implementation .