Lost Xbox account, transfer stuff to new account?

I recently lost my Xbox 360 account with it according to Xbox support having been deleted during the many years of not being used. But now with the release of the Halo Master Chief collection i would like to be able to start playing again on my PC. Although, all my stats and gear for games like Halo Reach, are associated with an Xbox account that no longer exists, is there any way to have my stats, gear and such transferred to my working account?

thanks,
Spencer

If you are the owner and still have access to the account then you can license transfer all that content to a new account that you own, but if you do not have access to the account any longer then there is no way to transfer anything I’m afraid

> 2533274813317074;2:
> If you are the owner and still have access to the account then you can license transfer all that content to a new account that you own, but if you do not have access to the account any longer then there is no way to transfer anything I’m afraid

Unfortunately Xbox claims my account has been deleted, leaving now way for me to log into it as according to them the Xbox account no longer exists. I was just hoping something could be done from 343’s side of things. But im being hopeful

I’m afraid not OP - there is no way to migrate things from one account to another without having access to that other account

what if you have access to that old account but its not showing any of your old stats?

> 2533274851097792;5:
> what if you have access to that old account but its not showing any of your old stats?

See this thread
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/8f4648981f554a9d86527a5754966e89/topics/legacy-stats-not-updating-on-waypoint/ccfffa7a-457c-432a-9b4a-6b885effef2d/posts