Lost Warzone REQ Bundle Packs

After purchasing the Warzone REQ Bundle last Friday, I recieved my first two packs but got the error “Unable to open at this time” (or something along those lines).
I tried a few more times but the same thing kept happening, so I backed out to the main menu.
When I then tried to go back to my REQ packs I got “REQ Service unavailble”, even after restarting the game.
A few hours later I came back to try again but the packs were gone. They haven’t returned since and Xbox support told me to post a forum here.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

same as me

In situations like this the items will be dropped into your inventory, you just won’t have seen the animation from it. Hard reset your Xbox if you haven’t already and your new items will show up in your REQ inventory

> 2533274813317074;3:
> In situations like this the items will be dropped into your inventory, you just won’t have seen the animation from it. Hard reset your Xbox if you haven’t already and your new items will show up in your REQ inventory

I should have 6 new permanent unlocks then, I promise you I could not find anything I didn’t have before