Lost specializations

So I have the collectors edition of the game which means I have access to choose from all specializations day 1. Now we already got screwed by the fact it’s unlocked for everyone now, but now besides the basic 2 that come with the game and the one I’m working on, everything else is gone. Was this a patch? If so, that’s pretty stupid. Is anyone else with the collectors edition experiencing the loss of all but the basics also?

I got Halo 4 LE and all I have unlocked is Spartan IV

Don’t own the collectors edition myself, but you don’t appear to be alone on this, saw a post earlier today where the OP was already on one of the currently locked specializations, when he went to start a new one it was only showing Wetwork+Operator.

I’m unaware if there’s any fix for this, so sorry if I can’t be of any other help.

same boat man, was told I’d be contacted within’ 24 hours…
Almost a week ago lol

. At least I finished pioneer and started rogue before it happened. So I now have wetwork, operator, pioneer and rogue. If these get done and the rest don’t re unlock, that would suck. I’m starting to feel like 343 is locking classes for some of us to let others catch up. At this point I spent $100 on the collectors edition instead of $60 on the normal to get a $25 map pass included. Maybe I just should of got the normal and and the map pass seperate. Having all the perks of the collectors edition ripped away should be illegal considering we paid for those things.

I am also beginning to feel the 100 dollars was not worth it

Did you dashboard and go back? That usually fixes it for me.

Happened to me too. just dashboard and go back into the game and theyll be there.

Didn’t help, Still all are locked.

They are suppose to all be locked. Even with the collectors edition. As long as you can see all of them you are fine. The limited edition doesn’t come with them unlocked, it just comes with them accessible. Once your Spartan hits level 50 you pick another specialization to level and the rest stay locked still. Once you reach level 10 on the specialization you picked next, you can then unlock one more, and so on. My problem wasn’t that they were locked, just that they were gone completely.

> I am also beginning to feel the 100 dollars was not worth it

No LE is worth the extra money these days.

I got LE and all my specializations were locked until I reached 50. I got royally ripped off on that. I am p-ssed right off about it, but oh well.

Well, my LE edition arrives within 20 days. Until there i hope they fixed that problem.

Guys.

NO ONE GETS SPECIALIZATIONS DAY 1.

The Limited Edition does not give you all specializations day 1. It unlocks them all for when you can access them. Every game has you start in the specialization of Spartan IV. You can only start doing the others when you get to rank 50, the end of Spartan IV specialization. Standard Editions only have 2 specializations to choose from at this time. The Limited Edition users get all 8 at this time. You don’t get them all day 1. 343i has said several times that specializations are endgame content.

There is no problem to be fixed, only misunderstandings and misinterpretations.

I will say that the description is a bit misleading with the “day 1” part, but it does not grant you specialization access on day 1. You must hit the rank cap, rank 50, before you can start using specializations.

> important stuff

oh ok, thanks man for clearing that up.

> I got LE and all my specializations were locked until I reached 50. I got royally ripped off on that. I am p-ssed right off about it, but oh well.

Well what the hell did you think was gonna happen? Ne able to use them at lvl 1? 343 stated many times that even LE people would still have to reach SR 50 to use them.

Hey jsa343. I said multiple times I know they are not suppose to be unlocked, but they are suppose to be visible for the LE. They have been in the screen from day one then they all vanished, which IS A PROBLEM. Good news is, after dash boarding multiple times to fix it,I finally went to bed and when I got on my box this morning they were back. Sounds like the same problem that is causing people’s set up classes to not load might also be causing the specializations to fail to load also. I guess if anyone else is having this problem just reset your box until it fixes, or wait it out.

This happened to me as well. All I did was download the content again and they were all back.

Go to your system
Account
Download History
Find Infinity Pack and install it again

I have the LE of the game so I already had them all, after the update, I lost them all
So the only onces I can see is Spartan, wet work, operator, and Rogue(which I finish)

> Did you dashboard and go back? That usually fixes it for me.

Pretty much this, we need a sticky thread telling people this, otherwise they just clog up the forum with pointless threads that have already been answered weeks ago!