Lost Spartan Ops data

On Spartan Ops, it no longer says the difficulty and the fact that I’ve done it on the missions that I’ve done. I still have the achievements and in stats it shows that I’ve played Spartan Ops. If you can help, let me know.

Thanks.

This has been like this for a long time now, way before the games started to make their way to PC, and unfortunately, I don’t think that there is anything that can be done other than to play through them again.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> This has been like this for a long time now, way before the games started to make their way to PC, and unfortunately, I don’t think that there is anything that can be done other than to play through them again.

I was hoping that wouldn’t be the case as I find them so boring and I had got through most of them on legendary so that’s a pain, I guess. Oh well

> 2535472162796694;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > This has been like this for a long time now, way before the games started to make their way to PC, and unfortunately, I don’t think that there is anything that can be done other than to play through them again.
>
> I was hoping that wouldn’t be the case as I find them so boring and I had got through most of them on legendary so that’s a pain, I guess. Oh well

I know exactly what you mean. While I don’t mind Spartan Ops, I had never finished it, so now I have to go through the long achievement list just to find which chapter I finished.