Lost Season Points

Me and a friend completed Elite Company 1. The challenge was meant to reward 3 points but when I checked the season I had none. Has anyone else had this issue?

> 2533275038847930;1:
> Me and a friend completed Elite Company 1. The challenge was meant to reward 3 points but when I checked the season I had none. Has anyone else had this issue?

That happened to me, I completed 2 challenges as you can see here, but I got nothing and they reset to 0 when I restarted the game.

Right now, the challenges are worse than before.

Hey folks, is this something that happened after the patch that was released today? If you haven’t updated yet, give it a try again after the patch and see if that helps to resolve it

> 2533274813317074;3:
> Hey folks, is this something that happened after the patch that was released today? If you haven’t updated yet, give it a try again after the patch and see if that helps to resolve it

Yes it happened after the patch. I tried restarting the game and it still said I had completed the challenge.

Ok, thanks. 343 are aware that there are still issues after the recent patch. They’re looking for people to submit support tickets with details while they investigate - https://aka.ms/HaloSupport

> 2533274813317074;5:
> Ok, thanks. 343 are aware that there are still issues after the recent patch. They’re looking for people to submit support tickets with details while they investigate - https://aka.ms/HaloSupport

No, no. This is a new issue. Before, at least for challenge tracking, a simple sign-out/sign-in would restore progress and completed challenges unlocked immediately and stayed so. This is a brand new bug from the patch.
In fact, I might say that while the old problems were annoying, this new problem makes the game downright unplayable, or at least unrewarding.

Yes, I’m aware. Please still file bug reports for those :slight_smile:

Filing a bug report but ever since the patch challenges have been really buggy. I was doing my last Seasonal challenges.

Voi Polloi I / II / III and Three Cartography
I was up to the last Voi Polloi 2/3 and I completed Three Cartography challenge but before I finished the final Voi Polloi I realized I didn’t receive any of the season points I was supposed to. So naturally I restarted the game and all of my progress on these 4 challenges were wiped along with some of the weekly PVE challenges. Assuming there is a patch coming out eventually will we get all that progress back or at the very least get the season points associated to the challenge as compensation?