Lost Req Points

A few days ago, I played a Super Fiesta game. All was going well, I even won the game. When the game finished, it showed me the stats. I looked to see how much Req points I gained from this match and it said 0, same with the XP. I thought it was just a glitch and that it would give it to me later on after I played another match. I then had to restart my Xbox console and when I want back on Halo 5 Guardians, I had the same amount of Req points as I did before that Super fiesta match. I think I may have had a Arena RP boost being used during this game too but I didn’t receive any of the awards from the match at all. I have even recorded a 30 second clip from Game DVR on Xbox ONE of the stats for proof.

gotta be some sort of bug

It was likely a server lag sometimes if you reset Halo 5 it will give you the req points back. Good luck!

Just give it like 10 minutes sometimes it will load back

> 2535413670699793;1:
> A few days ago, I played a Super Fiesta game. All was going well, I even won the game. When the game finished, it showed me the stats. I looked to see how much Req points I gained from this match and it said 0, same with the XP. I thought it was just a glitch and that it would give it to me later on after I played another match. I then had to restart my Xbox console and when I want back on Halo 5 Guardians, I had the same amount of Req points as I did before that Super fiesta match. I think I may have had a Arena RP boost being used during this game too but I didn’t receive any of the awards from the match at all. I have even recorded a 30 second clip from Game DVR on Xbox ONE of the stats for proof.

I’ve had that happen to me too, just restart the game and it should update you can also just play more games after abit they should just show up in the req points.

I restarted the game from my Xbox by switching my console off and on but still no point.