Lost Reach Campaign access

For some reason I’m unable to play the Halo Reach Campaign and firefight. The game is acting as if I had never purchased it. I bought it for both PC and Xbox one many months ago.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I will have a look when I get in, but this is most peculiar. Have you checked to see if they haven’t been mysteriously uninstalled?

> 2533274809226598;2:
> I will have a look when I get in, but this is most peculiar. Have you checked to see if they haven’t been mysteriously uninstalled?

I checked that at first and it said it was installed, so I figured I’d try uninstalling and reinstalling, but then it just dissapeared from my downloads and game addons list. All I have there now is ODST.

I also checked my xbox download history and didn’t find it there either. It’s very strange.

> 2533274847563380;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > I will have a look when I get in, but this is most peculiar. Have you checked to see if they haven’t been mysteriously uninstalled?
>
> I checked that at first and it said it was installed, so I figured I’d try uninstalling and reinstalling, but then it just dissapeared from my downloads and game addons list. All I have there now is ODST.
>
> I also checked my xbox download history and didn’t find it there either. It’s very strange.

I kinda don’t want to check now in case mine disappears as well, but I will still check :sweat_smile: But yours maybe just an isolated incident. I’d recommend getting in touch with someone over at Xbox to see if they can help you, if it has disappeared from your download history. Might be a hiccup on their end.

> 2533274809226598;4:
> > 2533274847563380;3:
> > > 2533274809226598;2:
> > > I will have a look when I get in, but this is most peculiar. Have you checked to see if they haven’t been mysteriously uninstalled?
> >
> > I checked that at first and it said it was installed, so I figured I’d try uninstalling and reinstalling, but then it just dissapeared from my downloads and game addons list. All I have there now is ODST.
> >
> > I also checked my xbox download history and didn’t find it there either. It’s very strange.
>
> I kinda don’t want to check now in case mine disappears as well, but I will still check :sweat_smile: But yours maybe just an isolated incident. I’d recommend getting in touch with someone over at Xbox to see if they can help you, if it has disappeared from your download history. Might be a hiccup on their end.

Lets hope for a speedy solution. I’ll have to hunt down a customer service number and see what they can do.