Lost ODST code.

I accidently deleted my ODST code. If I could get another one that would be great.

If you make a post over on this Xbox Support forum, someone there should be able to help you with a replacement code.

How do i receive it?, I’m still waiting for mine, but does a message pop up or how does it work?

> 2533274816611530;3:
> How do i receive it?, I’m still waiting for mine, but does a message pop up or how does it work?

You’ll get a message via Xbox Live. I had a notification come via smartglass. If you read the message on your X1, you can redeem the code right there and then - there should be a button at the bottom that says ‘redeem code’ or ‘redeem now’. If you read it on xbox.com, you can also redeem the code there

I deleted my code as well. I called microsoft and they said i need to get in contact with 343. Please send me another ODST code Nevitablekrysis gamertag. Thx

343 can’t send you another code, as above you need to post over on the Xbox support forum I linked to :slight_smile:

I gave my friend the disc and i purchased the game through the store… i lost my ODST, and cannot redeem the old code,

What do you mean by " i lost my ODST" - did you already redeem your code and download ODST?

Accidently lost my ODST code!! Was so looking forward to playing. Could i please get a new one?

> 2535457141142254;9:
> Accidently lost my ODST code!! Was so looking forward to playing. Could i please get a new one?

According to your profile you haven’t played MCC yet - in order to be eligible to get a code for ODST you need to have played MCC before 19th December 2014. You can read over the MCC FAQ for more info: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/master-chief-collection-compensation-faq/00bd3a04-61cf-48f0-9729-62ca5fc493ff/posts

I lost my code for ODST for the MCC how do I get it back??

<p>I can’t find any ODST code in my XBOX live messages. I played MCC in December of 2014 and endured the crazy chaos that come with the launch. Plus I still have my ODST for the X360. They should let owners of the physical disc update to the MCC version for FREE for being loyal to the franchise.</p>

> 2533274855012836;11:
> I lost my code for ODST for the MCC how do I get it back??

You can’t I’m afraid. If you didn’t redeem the code at the time it was handed out via Xbox Live message, it would have been cleared out as XBL messages expire after 30 days. There was a window of a few months where you could contact Xbox Live support but that has long passed now.

If you did redeem the code then you should be able to go to Manage game and reinstall the content from there.