Lost my Legendary Req boost

I lost my legendary req boost after my connection to the servers was lost.
I think this is kinda stupid.
There should be some security to get them back. I have opend around 20 gold packs to get it but then i loose it over connection problems.
I know alot of people will say that my internet suck and you are not wrong.
But why would i have to suffer for my bad internet provinser?
Im going to change to fiber soon but untill then i hope that i wont loose anything else.

I had the same issue.

Although I lost points because it couldn’t retrieve the “data”. My 307 RP remained the same despite quitting and restarting the game. Lost out on a decent payment, judging by my amount of kills, assists and boss takedowns I would’ve netted around 3,000.

Yeah man that stupid like “hey im gonna play a quick game until my friend is done, oh he invited me ok let me join him. Hey i lost my RP boost??? Great…”

> 2533274927449789;3:
> Yeah man that stupid like “hey im gonna play a quick game until my friend is done, oh he invited me ok let me join him. Hey i lost my RP boost??? Great…”

Well you shouldn’t be quitting in the middle of the game to begin with but yes a lost connection should not count as using a boost.

It was only a 50 point boost from the ultra rare I believe. Not really much of a boost at all. 4 or 5 mongooses can make up for that loss.

I have had just about enough with 343 Industries. I have lost too much because of your network. I have lost tons of legendary XP and RP boosts and never got a refund. You said you were going to fix the problem but you never did. I can’t trust you anymore to fix you’re mistakes. If I don’t get a refund and get my boosts back I will never play Halo 5 or any other game by your company again.