Lost Everything...

About a week ago I felt like some halo 5 so I sat down and turned on my Xbox to find my rank and all my dlc I had and all my in game armour ands reqs… Gone. I reset different things like internet connection and even unplugging my Xbox several times. I have waited to be a week tomorrow and I still don’t have anything and can’t play online. I don’t know if there I such a thing of " banning " players but I have not done anything to do so and I am a pretty serious player as I have pro friends on my friends list. Please help!

i don’t know. according to your profile your halo 5 account still exists and it had items so i have no clue why all your stuff is gone. where do you live? it could be part of the equation

Your service record is still active on Waypoint… have to tried visiting there and seeing if everything you’ve unlocked is still under the Requisitions page? If it’s there then there’s some ray of hope for you but I don’t know what else to tell you…

> 2535425116480874;1:
> About a week ago I felt like some halo 5 so I sat down and turned on my Xbox to find my rank and all my dlc I had and all my in game armour ands reqs… Gone. I reset different things like internet connection and even unplugging my Xbox several times. I have waited to be a week tomorrow and I still don’t have anything and can’t play online. I don’t know if there I such a thing of " banning " players but I have not done anything to do so and I am a pretty serious player as I have pro friends on my friends list. Please help!

I’d call Xbox Support, brother. You’ll get better help there than here.

You could always try getting ahold of Bravo on Twitter?

I’ll call tomorrow. I live in Texas in the Houston area.
Thanks!