Lost disc, play without?

I bought and installed pshysical (Halo 5). Now I have lost my CD, how can I play without it?
Please help, thank you…

If you bought a physical copy you have to have the disc in your xbox, sorry ://

How do you misplace a disc???

You cant play without the disc, sorry man.

kids…(monsters)

thanks all

Buy a digital copy

It sucks if you really did lose it, but it makes sense.
How would they differentiate between someone innocently losing a disc and someone, say, borrowing a friend’s to install it and then try to play without it hoping for a free game?

how can you loose a xbox cd

Now that i know this it seems unfair, that one should pay the same for physical as digital, but digital purchase will never lose the game or quality, as physical can/will eventually experience wear-n-tear, get lost, or damaged. And I also read somewhere that some digital buyers received a free cd.

I believe all halo 5 owners (digital and physical) should be allowed to play without a disc at all times. And I dont think it would be too hard to fix this.

please support this idea, especially fellow disc owners.

> 2535419116739127;10:
> Now that i know this it seems unfair, that one should pay the same for physical as digital, but digital purchase will never lose the game or quality, as physical can/will eventually experience wear-n-tear, get lost, or damaged. And I also read somewhere that some digital buyers received a free cd.
>
> I believe all halo 5 owners (digital and physical) should be allowed to play without a disc at all times. And I dont think it would be too hard to fix this.
> please support this idea, especially fellow disc owners.

No because then you run into the issue of someone renting it and downloading it and being able to play forever without having bought it.

you just need to be more responsible.

> 2535419116739127;1:
> I bought and installed pshysical (Halo 5). Now I have lost my CD, how can I play without it?
> Please help, thank you…

Aka I want to give it to my friend and am hoping we can both play together while only buying one copy…,

lol nope cannot do. Sorry cheapo haha

Battle.net for example does this, you can buy physical copy then download and play without a cd forever. No problems so why cant we do this for halo 5.
1 cd key 1 owner

> 2533274846171508;11:
> > 2535419116739127;10:
> > Now that i know this it seems unfair, that one should pay the same for physical as digital, but digital purchase will never lose the game or quality, as physical can/will eventually experience wear-n-tear, get lost, or damaged. And I also read somewhere that some digital buyers received a free cd.
> >
> > I believe all halo 5 owners (digital and physical) should be allowed to play without a disc at all times. And I dont think it would be too hard to fix this.
> > please support this idea, especially fellow disc owners.
>
>
> No because then you run into the issue of someone renting it and downloading it and being able to play forever without having bought it.
>
> you just need to be more responsible.

does have a point 343 will end up losing loads of money

> 2533274819623117;12:
> > 2535419116739127;1:
> > I bought and installed pshysical (Halo 5). Now I have lost my CD, how can I play without it?
> > Please help, thank you…
>
>
> Aka I want to give it to my friend and am hoping we can both play together while only buying one copy…,
>
> lol nope cannot do. Sorry cheapo haha

how can two people play with same cd-key?
again battle.net doesnt have this problem

any sensible people out there that agree, this system is primitive in comparison to battle.net? Any disc owners that would like to have equal rights as digital owners? Not have to worry about replacing your old cd.

Note to self: always buy digital…

> 2535419116739127;16:
> any sensible people out there that agree, this system is primitive in comparison to battle.net? Any disc owners that would like to have equal rights as digital owners? Not have to worry about replacing your old cd.
>
> Note to self: always buy digital…

Stop expecting 343 to stupid proof their games. Its your responsibility to take care of your games.

the only reason battle.net does it is so you dont have to keep the game around for when you are on a different pc or upgraded to a new one. You dont have that issue. You just dont take care of your things.

Sorry man, you’re up -Yoink- creek. If there’s one benefit to possibly be had from eliminating used games, it would be giving keys along with the disc so that you could play without it. In fact, that’s probably the only possible benefit…

> 2535419116739127;16:
> any sensible people out there that agree, this system is primitive in comparison to battle.net? Any disc owners that would like to have equal rights as digital owners? Not have to worry about replacing your old cd.
>
> Note to self: always buy digital…

not trying to be a -Yoink-, but i’ve been playing videogames for about 17/18 years and i never misplaced a game.
and the alternative you talked can also work only on PC’s, but not on consoles.