Lost data

So before I started a warzone match, I had about 4,500 REQ points, so used a legendary req boost just to get even more and then went on to complete that match. I did really well in that match, especially as I skyjacked a banshee and got loads of kills with it. We lost that match, but oh well, I got enough req points. As the game finishes, it shows me my Spartan next to where kda, xp gained, commendations should be, but my Spartan just got more and more red, like your screen does when you leave map boundaries. It then came up with a message stating that data had been lost. It kicked me from the lobby, and when I looked to buy my silver pack, I still had only 4,500 points. Not only that, but the 9+ kills I got with that banshee and any other commendation progress I got in that game had also been lost. I then checked carnage report, and it showed me the match before which I lost on fathom team slayer!
I’m fine with not getting the points as its only 1 more game. But what I’m pissed about, is that I used a legendary bonus, got loads towards my commendations, and absolutely none of it counted. This isn’t the first time it’s happened either. Sometimes weve reached 1000 points, and I just continue to walk around the map, everyone walking into walls and still shooting. It usually lasts about 3 minutes before it kicks me, and guess what! All progress lost.
Please could someone tell me if they’ve also had this issue, and if 343 are looking into this kind of problem, because I’ve had enough of wasting legendary, ultra rare, boosts, cards, etc and then to find that none of it counted, but those boosts and cards have gone.
im sorry it’s so long, but im really tired and pissed off with this happening at least 3 times every week, and is making me want to get back into a game even less and less as for all I know, I’ll waste 20 minutes and not get anything out of it…

> 2533274894762121;1:
> Sometimes weve reached 1000 points, and I just continue to walk around the map, everyone walking into walls and still shooting. It usually lasts about 3 minutes before it kicks me

wait wut? Sounds like lag. Must be your internet I never have problems like this.