Lost Custom Games Help Please

Ok, on my previous Xbox One X I did the one time transfer to carry over all my custom games/maps for Halo 4 onto the console. however recently that console broke and was no longer in operating condition so I purchased a new Xbox One X. I installed Halo:MCC on the second console and got on the game I soon noticed that all my custom games/maps were missing ( the ones I transferred to my previous console) I’ve restarted and reset the xbox, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, removed and readded my account but the games/maps were never recovered. I still have my Xbox 360 as well as all the custom games/maps for Halo 4 and was wondering if there is a way I can get all of them back without spending days of my time recreating them on MCC. I don’t have the time I used too to make those maps. ( I have submitted a ticket however there has been no real help just showing me patch notes)

Sounds like this is a syncing issue. Were you ever able to move them onto your MCC file share?
Is all your other progress on the game matched up just fine?
Were you using an external hard drive on your previous Xbox One X?

> 2533274978592987;2:
> Sounds like this is a syncing issue. Were you ever able to move them onto your MCC file share?
> Is all your other progress on the game matched up just fine?
> Were you using an external hard drive on your previous Xbox One X?

Isn’t that what the one time transfer was for, to move all those custom games and maps to the MCC file share? Yes all my progress is still there and yes I did use an external hard drive however i didn’t remove any data from my hard drive and i plugged it into my new console everything was able to read off of it.

Okay, that’s good to know. The reason why I ask about uploading your maps and gametypes to your MCC File Share is because that’s a safe way to back up and transfer your maps in case something goes wrong. Every time I make a new map, I always upload them there, and then take a few extra profiles on the console to save them there as well.

Something went wrong in your case, and if those maps were located no where else but the console that broke, I’m not sure there’s much else you can do, UNLESS of course you can get that old Xbox One X working again.
I’ve known people who have lost their maps and custom games due to an unknown memory sweep as well. But they’ve all been salvageable because they backed them up.

Wish you luck, man! Losing artistic work is never a good feeling.