Lost all Req Points, Load Screen Said "Get Reqd"

I was playing Big Team Battle, was excited for being on the Blue team and playing that Sandtrap remake for the first time, the game started, I went in a missle warthog and was shooting at a Banshee following us then the driver went over one of the structure and it flipped a bit, I was looking up into the air shooting at the Banshee, right after this moment a load screen came up saying “GET REQD” with concept art load screen background, after this happened I was taken to the start menu.

NOW I GO TO PLAY BIG TEAM BATTLE AGAIN AND IT SAYS I HAVE 0 REQ POINTS. WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF THIS? SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE ON 343’S PART? I RECENTLY SPENT 125,000 REQ POINTS TO THE POINT WHERE I ONLY HAD 5000 LEFT, I GOT IT UP TO 20,000 REQ POINTS, NOW IT IS BACK TO 0. WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF THIS?

Whoa. I… Don’t know. The no req points thing happens to me all the time though. It will come back

Nevermind, I restarted Halo 5 and it is all back but this is still very odd, seems like some 343 Game Moderator decided to Troll me.

That’s a funny story bro. But no, you never lose req points you just have to quit your build if it says 0.