Lost all game stats

3 days ago i got the red/black lost connection, I come back on and i lose all game data; rank,reqs, etc… now im a level 1 with no ability to use any req other than what i find on the ground… and i see a “perpetual” retrieving data, game isnt even saving my stats at all anymore… its as tho im a forever noob.
Plz help.

Sounds like a profile sync error. Your stats are intact on Waypoint, so there is likely just a temporary issue with the game syncing to the cloud to get your profile info. Suggestions:

1. Hard reset/power cycle your console. This solves the issue in most cases.
  2. Try deleting your local game save data. This is a dangerous step because if you aren’t careful, you could accidentally delete your save data from the cloud, erasing all of your progress forever. I suggest using Google to look up a guide for this step.
  3. Reinstall Halo 5.

I very much appreciate your response TYVM, onto step 1, if successful i will post it in this thread, again
Chimera30 :slight_smile: ty for the time you took to respond !

> 2533274817408735;2:
> > 2533274817408735;2:
> > Sounds like a profile sync error. Your stats are intact on Waypoint, so there is likely just a temporary issue with the game syncing to the cloud to get your profile info. Suggestions:
> > 1) Hard reset/power cycle your console. This solves the issue in most cases.
> > 2) Try deleting your local game save data. This is a dangerous step because if you aren’t careful, you could accidentally delete your save data from the cloud, erasing all of your progress forever. I suggest using Google to look up a guide for this step.
> > 3) Reinstall Halo 5.

The first solution you offered, luckily for me worked… TY so much Chimera

Topic/ISSUE: RESOLVED

Glad to hear everything is working for you again, feel free to make a new topic if you have any further issues :slight_smile: