Lost Access to Waypoint Armors!? (Reach)

I logged back into Halo: Reach today and noticed that my armory is now missing both the Military Police and CQB helmets that I’ve had unlocked since about 2011… The helmets appear, but are locked away under the prerequisite that I need to visit Halo Waypoint to unlock them.

Of course, I don’t think there’s a way to do that here on Waypoint anymore. Anybody bump into this before or have any ideas about what I can do to get these back? I know Reach is coming to MCC soon, but I don’t want to lose these pieces of my back-compat armory if there’s any way around it.

Thanks!

> 2533274861158694;1:
> I logged back into Halo: Reach today and noticed that my armory is now missing both the Military Police and CQB helmets that I’ve had unlocked since about 2011… The helmets appear, but are locked away under the prerequisite that I need to visit Halo Waypoint to unlock them.
>
> Of course, I don’t think there’s a way to do that here on Waypoint anymore. Anybody bump into this before or have any ideas about what I can do to get these back? I know Reach is coming to MCC soon, but I don’t want to lose these pieces of my back-compat armory if there’s any way around it.
>
> Thanks!

IIRC some of the Reach armours (preorder bonuses certainly are but not sure about these) were DLC: for XBox One you need to download them as if they were DLC again: check your My games and Apps, then manage the game. if on 360 check your game DLC.

Happened to me don’t have armor

If I am not mistaken, there is a way to get into the old Waypoint ? There is also i youtube tutorial for that aswell

> 2533274861158694;1:
> I logged back into Halo: Reach today and noticed that my armory is now missing both the Military Police and CQB helmets that I’ve had unlocked since about 2011… The helmets appear, but are locked away under the prerequisite that I need to visit Halo Waypoint to unlock them.
>
> Of course, I don’t think there’s a way to do that here on Waypoint anymore. Anybody bump into this before or have any ideas about what I can do to get these back? I know Reach is coming to MCC soon, but I don’t want to lose these pieces of my back-compat armory if there’s any way around it.
>
> Thanks!

No worries OP, those armor pieces will not affect your Reach experience in any way as they neither add to nor detract from your gameplay experience. There’s a pinned thread in the general Legacy forum that explains how to unlock these useless items though if for some reason you care about re-acquiring these particular sets of meaningless extraneous pixels.

> 2533274874872263;2:
> > 2533274861158694;1:
> > I logged back into Halo: Reach today and noticed that my armory is now missing both the Military Police and CQB helmets that I’ve had unlocked since about 2011… The helmets appear, but are locked away under the prerequisite that I need to visit Halo Waypoint to unlock them.
> >
> > Of course, I don’t think there’s a way to do that here on Waypoint anymore. Anybody bump into this before or have any ideas about what I can do to get these back? I know Reach is coming to MCC soon, but I don’t want to lose these pieces of my back-compat armory if there’s any way around it.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> IIRC some of the Reach armours (preorder bonuses certainly are but not sure about these) were DLC: for XBox One you need to download them as if they were DLC again: check your My games and Apps, then manage the game. if on 360 check your game DLC.

CQB and Military Police are not DLC. They are included with the game, on the disc, but need to be unlocked through Halo Waypoint on Xbox 360. But something with the recent server issues has caused a lot of players to lose access to these armors.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I like to know if 343i are aware of this issue and are working on a fix… or better yet, if they know of a way we can fix this ourselves. I’ve tried everything I can think of; going back to the 360 version and changing my armor there, uninstalling and reinstalling the game on Xbox One, but nothing works.

@stckrboy do you have anything for us?