Lost 7 slayer games in a row with posetive k/d!?!!

You can always tell when the enemy team is communicating and coordinating. The pronlem is the search engine does not prioritize party to party match up. It is a horror for random non communicating team to play against communicating one. I am working hard always posetive kd and it does not count for anything. That is really frustrating! It is imperative parties get matched against other parties.

> 2533274838226178;1:
> You can always tell when the enemy team is communicating and coordinating. The pronlem is the search engine does not prioritize party to party match up. It is a horror for random non communicating team to play against communicating one. I am working hard always posetive kd and it does not count for anything. That is really frustrating! It is imperative parties get matched against other parties.

Your best bet is to go on www.gamebattles.com and search for some matchmaking buddies or find yourself a team. If you’re good it shouldn’t be hard to find consistent friends for customs and matchmaking. That’s what I did. But, either way, losing is a part of playing any game. There are good days and bad days. Even for pro’s.

> 2535472032737549;2:
> > 2533274838226178;1:
> > You can always tell when the enemy team is communicating and coordinating. The pronlem is the search engine does not prioritize party to party match up. It is a horror for random non communicating team to play against communicating one. I am working hard always posetive kd and it does not count for anything. That is really frustrating! It is imperative parties get matched against other parties.
>
>
> Your best bet is to go on www.gamebattles.com and search for some matchmaking buddies or find yourself a team. If you’re good it shouldn’t be hard to find consistent friends for customs and matchmaking. That’s what I did. But, either way, losing is a part of playing any game. There are good days and bad days. Even for pro’s.

I will try that thanks. I totaly agree there are bad days and good days… the good days are stoping me from breaking my cd after a very bad day! lol

I hear you bro but don’t give up. We need to revive halo. Its almost there.

> 2535472032737549;2:
> > 2533274838226178;1:
> > You can always tell when the enemy team is communicating and coordinating. The pronlem is the search engine does not prioritize party to party match up. It is a horror for random non communicating team to play against communicating one. I am working hard always posetive kd and it does not count for anything. That is really frustrating! It is imperative parties get matched against other parties.
>
>
> Your best bet is to go on www.gamebattles.com and search for some matchmaking buddies or find yourself a team. If you’re good it shouldn’t be hard to find consistent friends for customs and matchmaking. That’s what I did. But, either way, losing is a part of playing any game. There are good days and bad days. Even for pro’s.

Also going into FFA and if you play against some good people add them and see if they would want to play with you

I got a positive K/D in a 2v4 game. According to the matchmaking system, this is an indicator of poor skill, as I lost the game.