Lost 2 Prophets' banes

I lost 2 Prophets’ banes and 1 Banshee Ultra to lagging out, I bought them with real money. Banes: Mythic Warzone Req pack.

Yep, it happens.

So what?
What do you expect to happen by posting a thread about that (unfortunate) situation you encountered?

Be sure you have a good connection. #1 use a wired connection instead of wifi if you can. #2 hard resets are an Xbox one Halo must it seems so don’t be afraid to do one before playing H5.

> 2533274886490718;3:
> So what?
> What do you expect to happen by posting a thread about that (unfortunate) situation you encountered?

Exactly, big deal it’s just two Prophets’ Banes and a banshee ultra. Not much.

> 2533274985084926;5:
> > 2533274886490718;3:
> > So what?
> > What do you expect to happen by posting a thread about that (unfortunate) situation you encountered?
>
> Exactly, big deal it’s just two Prophets’ Banes and a banshee ultra. Not much.

Sarcasm detected I hope.

Anyway, you better ensure that your internet is working fine and your console is wired connected to your Wi-Fi. Just a safety precaution I’m giving because I did that and me lagging out from games is very rare from me to come by.

> 2533275008181400;6:
> > 2533274985084926;5:
> > > 2533274886490718;3:
> > > So what?
> > > What do you expect to happen by posting a thread about that (unfortunate) situation you encountered?
> >
> > Exactly, big deal it’s just two Prophets’ Banes and a banshee ultra. Not much.
>
> Sarcasm detected I hope.
>
> Anyway, you better ensure that your internet is working fine and your console is wired connected to your Wi-Fi. Just a safety precaution I’m giving because I did that and me lagging out from games is very rare from me to come by.

No sarcasm at all. I have 24 Prophets’ Banes and 17 Banshee Ultras. And getting either is not uncommon for me.

And OP how exactly did you loose three items. I forgot to ask in original post.

> 2533274985084926;7:
> > 2533275008181400;6:
> > > 2533274985084926;5:
> > > > 2533274886490718;3:
> > > > So what?
> > > > What do you expect to happen by posting a thread about that (unfortunate) situation you encountered?
> > >
> > > Exactly, big deal it’s just two Prophets’ Banes and a banshee ultra. Not much.
> >
> > Sarcasm detected I hope.
> >
> > Anyway, you better ensure that your internet is working fine and your console is wired connected to your Wi-Fi. Just a safety precaution I’m giving because I did that and me lagging out from games is very rare from me to come by.
>
> No sarcasm at all. I have 24 Prophets’ Banes and 17 Banshee Ultras. And getting either is not uncommon for me.

Okay. I have like 15 Ultra Banshees and 15 Prophets Bane sitting in my collection waiting for me to use which I won’t as I don’t play Warzone. Just like to look at my collection and see how much time I put my time into Halo 5.

> 2533274985084926;7:
> > 2533275008181400;6:
> > > 2533274985084926;5:
> > > > 2533274886490718;3:
> > > > So what?
> > > > What do you expect to happen by posting a thread about that (unfortunate) situation you encountered?
> > >
> > > Exactly, big deal it’s just two Prophets’ Banes and a banshee ultra. Not much.
> >
> > Sarcasm detected I hope.
> >
> > Anyway, you better ensure that your internet is working fine and your console is wired connected to your Wi-Fi. Just a safety precaution I’m giving because I did that and me lagging out from games is very rare from me to come by.
>
> No sarcasm at all. I have 24 Prophets’ Banes and 17 Banshee Ultras. And getting either is not uncommon for me.
>
> And OP how exactly did you loose three items. I forgot to ask in original post.

I lost them when I lagged out of the game, in separate games never even got to use them fully

> 2535433300228104;1:
> I lost 2 Prophets’ banes and 1 Banshee Ultra to lagging out, I bought them with real money. Banes: Mythic Warzone Req pack.

This might sound mean, but this is why you don’t spend real money on consumable items. You could use them, and some crazy thing might happen, and POOF, gone, better luck next time! It’s pretty much like gambling in a video game.

never spend money on reqs
but i don’t think there is anything to be done, just try to improve connectivity so it doesn’t happen again (or never buy reqs again)

So I feel you, its like buying new socks and losing one pair in the wash. The man can choose how he wants to spend his money, he shouldn’t be regulated to “$hit happens” due to forces outside of his control. 100% would be pissed off if that was me, hell I already am.

Ok. Life goes on.

That’s nice? I’m not sure if you were asking for a refund here? Cuz if I had a Bane for every time someone lost a weapon due to disconnection and got it back, I’d have 0 Banes.

Could have been worst… teammate Could have killed ya for them… it happens. First time I use a game it happened with in seconds

> 2533274886490718;3:
> So what?
> What do you expect to happen by posting a thread about that (unfortunate) situation you encountered?

Xbox support said that I should post the problem on HaloWaypoint and wait until somebody from 343 responded and helped me, so I’d expect sooner or later that I’d get some help.

> 2533274940804644;10:
> > 2535433300228104;1:
> > I lost 2 Prophets’ banes and 1 Banshee Ultra to lagging out, I bought them with real money. Banes: Mythic Warzone Req pack.
>
> This might sound mean, but this is why you don’t spend real money on consumable items. You could use them, and some crazy thing might happen, and POOF, gone, better luck next time! It’s pretty much like gambling in a video game.

So just because Halo 5 servers wasn’t really working with me(until monitors bounty, it fixed The lagging out problem) I can’t spend my money how I want?

Sorry OP, these things happen from time to time. The system doesn’t know why you left the game (maybe you dashboarded or switched your box off) but you are no longer there so need to forfeit your REQs. There’s no way to get them back unfortunately, but play another game or 2 and you’ll have points to get a gold pack and hopefully get another one :slight_smile:

well, s*it happens on microtransaction systems. And if you really got to use them for a moment then you basically have used them instead of losing them like not receiving them after opening a pack.

though hope you get something back but its unlikely.

I’m sure they will reappear in a couple of days. Anyway they are meaning less, they don’t affect your real social life. If you don’t want stuff like this to happen I would suggest reconsidering whether or not to spend money on this game, surely you can just grind.