Losing xbox Party Chat during WZ

Just curious if people have noticed their party chat audio dropping some recently (we don’t typically use the halo chat channel). It definitely seems related to WZ, and I know the reaction is likely “it stays probably your crappy ISP”, I’m just curious if anyone else had had increased connection issues lately. Thanks!

I’ve lost connection before… And for no reason. But I want to say that it’s more of an Xbox live issue, not Halo WZ.

> 2533274872013539;2:
> I’ve lost connection before… And for no reason. But I want to say that it’s more of an Xbox live issue, not Halo WZ.

Yes, Xbox chat is completely seperate from halo. It happens to me regardless of the game and I could even just be sitting on the dash of Xbox and still drop chat.

There is however a button in your scoreboard that allows you to switch your chat to game chat and back to party chat. If you didn’t actually disconnect but can’t talk in there you might have toggled that in game. I do it all the time by accident.

It has been happening to me and other members in my SC constantly for the past two weeks. It’s a new bug I hadn’t experience before.