Losing REQ packs. Not happy.

So I was playing a game and after the game was over, I ranked up. At first my promotion req pack didn’t even show up, but eventually it did and as I tried to open it, there was an error. OK. Tried again and it said “this req pack has already been opened” strange. I didn’t get anything for opening it. So I decided to spend my 10k req points and open a gold pack. What do you know. Error message. It tells me to go to the “open packs” screen. It’s there, so I try and open it. “This pack has already been opened”. UMMMM NO IT HASN’T. I just spend 10k req points and got nothing. It’s no longer there, I checked all my reqs/customizations and there’s nothing new. Not the first time this has happened. Will I be reimbursed for this? I certainly hope to at least get a reply from you great people at 343. I spent real money on req packs and this is how you repay me? By stealing my hard earned req points? Unacceptable.

Edit: I have recorded proof of all of this. I’m not trying to weasel myself some free req points. I expect to get those stolen req points back. I have proof if you need it.

Your points were not stolen OP. There is a glitch that causes this. When it happens the opening pack animation is skipped, but the items are added to your req inventory. You can verify the items here on WP or in game.

I purchased a gold req pack. As it was opening to reveal the contents, my game reset and now I don’t have the points to purchase or a req pack to open. What can be done

> 2533274805335204;3:
> I purchased a gold req pack. As it was opening to reveal the contents, my game reset and now I don’t have the points to purchase or a req pack to open. What can be done

When it happens the opening pack animation is skipped, but the items are added to your req inventory. You can verify the items here on WP or in game.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> Your points were not stolen OP. There is a glitch that causes this. When it happens the opening pack animation is skipped, but the items are added to your req inventory. You can verify the items here on WP or in game.

I have very few reqs left to get so I keep track of what’s left. I know I didn’t get anything. I checked. And again I said I had video proof. I’m not saying they were purposely stolen but I bought a req pack and got nothing in return.

> 2533274825197067;5:
> > 2533274875982754;2:
> > Your points were not stolen OP. There is a glitch that causes this. When it happens the opening pack animation is skipped, but the items are added to your req inventory. You can verify the items here on WP or in game.
>
>
> I have very few reqs left to get so I keep track of what’s left. I know I didn’t get anything. I checked. And again I said I had video proof. I’m not saying they were purposely stolen but I bought a req pack and got nothing in return.

Try a hard reset on your Xbox. You can also view your reqs here on WP. WP does not require a reset an updates right away.