Losing Ammo quickly

So, uh, I have come into various situations where I look at my clip and realize I only have a couple shots left. This never happened in previous Halos. Why am I running out of ammo so quickly @_@ I also noticed this in Campaign as well!

You might want to select the AMMO mod in your loadout for more ammo. Or jusr pick it up off of dead bodys.

1. You’re spraying more

2. You’re dying less

3. The decrease in weapon spawns means less ammo to be found on the field

Even WITH the ammo mod.

I just remember in H3 and Reach I never had trouble with ammo running out. It’s possible it’s due to people using a larger variety of starting weapons. But still, bleh

> Even WITH the ammo mod.
>
> I just remember in H3 and Reach I never had trouble with ammo running out. It’s possible it’s due to people using a larger variety of starting weapons. But still, bleh

Weapons dissapear faster in H4 due to ordinance (since they dont want TONS of powerweaponson the map) and as a sacrifice for better graphics with 2006 hardware.

When you are on your last clip just be sure to take the main weapon of whoever you kill next. Simple as that.

Yeah more starting weapons, alot of long-range combat due to big areas and also instant respawn prevents you from having time to walk over to a corpse and loot it.

It would be nice if they had an ammo crate for primary weapon ammo on the maps. Just put one in the main spawn area.

For Campaign, it’s by design to get you to use every weapon in the game and it works for the most part.

It’s just now in MP, you can use the ammo mod, which gives you more ammo on spawn and in power weapons (wtf lol). Of course, there isn’t any weapons on the map like a spare DMR or Assault Rifle like in the old Halos, so it’s a bit easier to run dry in Halo 4.

As a firearm owner it’s frustrating to see terminology being wrong when said person (such as op or the news) gets them wrong all the time even though they are exposed to such all the time.

Please study the image.
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/e7313e11f082db8550a05444a6c43c0b/http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Hkmp5sd/thereisadifference2.jpg

You are using a magazine.

It’s like saying the dmr is an assault rifle
It’s comparable to saying the m1a or AR is one. Even though both examples are not.

In halo 4
Ammo is rare as you are supposed to find ammo on fresh kills and not camp in a corner or on a hill.

In campaign same thing but you do have less ammo because there was no giant battle of human, covenant and flood. All the humans left. The covenant had a short battle with the prometheans. This means no weapons laying around as they worked with them shortly after. This means bodies and other equipment was scavenged and not just laying around. Most ammo/weapon lockers are locked.

It’s also legendary and is supposed to be harder. But I’m thinking logically and with standard military stuff in this game.

> As a firearm owner is frustrating to see terminology being wrong when said person (such as op or the news) gets them wrong all the time.
>
> Please study the image.
> http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/e7313e11f082db8550a05444a6c43c0b/http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Hkmp5sd/thereisadifference2.jpg
>
> You are using a magazine.
>
> It’s like saying the dmr is an assault rifle
> It’s comparable to saying the m1a or AR is one.
>
> In halo 4
> Ammo is rare you are supposed to find ammo on fresh kills and not camp in a corner or on a hill.
>
> In campaign same thing but you do have less ammo because there was no giant battle if human covenant flood. All the humans left. The covenant had a short battle with the prometheans. This means no weapons laying around as they worked with them shortly after. This means bodies and other equipment was scavenged and not just laying around. Most ammo/weapon lockers are locked.
>
> It’s also legendary and is supposed to be harder. But I’m thinking to logically and with standard military stuff in this game.

cool thanks for the info on clip/mag