Lose connection immediately after game starts

I don’t know why this keeps happening my nat type is set to open I’ve refreshed it many times still I alway get disconnected from the game same even happens on halo 5 to any time I play other games it’s works just fine so I don’t know what’s going on

Same here! I haven’t been able to play halo wars for about a week now. Every time the game starts it brings me back to the home screen and says network error. I am able to find a match , select a character , and after the finial load screen it sends me back to the home screen every time. I play this game a lot and use Xbox live on all my other games so I know it’s not my internet?
Any ideas or thoughts?
Thanks

> 2533274979406131;2:
> Same here! I haven’t been able to play halo wars for about a week now. Every time the game starts it brings me back to the home screen and says network error. I am able to find a match , select a character , and after the finial load screen it sends me back to the home screen every time. I play this game a lot and use Xbox live on all my other games so I know it’s not my internet?
> Any ideas or thoughts?
> Thanks

You can see crash report on win10 for example.
WiFi, lan???

Just had it crash 2 games in a row. The game starts and I am able to build as usually, then things get slow then stop then crash. I have great connectivity 1gbps to my router so what’s going on!!