Lore themed REQ ideas!

Im trying to get a snow ball effect here so comment any you have in mind.

BR that toggles automatic(like Freds in halo last light)
Grizzlys(halo wars)
Spi armor(what most spartan III’s wore)
Brute chieftain hammer

Fist of rukt hammer?

> 2535426806942717;2:
> Fist of rukt hammer?

it should give you a overshield on spawn since the prophets bane cloaks

Prophet Regrets flying chair from Halo 2!

Brute Shots

> 2533274847840232;1:
> Im trying to get a snow ball effect here so comment any you have in mind.
>
> BR that toggles automatic(like Freds in halo last light)
> Grizzlys(halo wars)
> Spi armor(what most spartan III’s wore)
> Brute chieftain hammer

G-G-GRIZZLY???

Jesus Christ, rip enemy team

> 2807377803439483;4:
> Prophet Regrets flying chair from Halo 2!

that would be funny to see

Just a couple that would be funny / cool to see:

• Scarab gun - Suicide option (charge enemies with nades, double health and shields) - Elephant - Red v Blue mongoose motorcycle variant - Hologram assistance (like sesa refumees holodrones)

Sergeant Forge’s knife, Lucy!

Classic design (halo 3 or below) heretic banshee that would be faster and maneuver quicker.

another idea is the red energy swords used in head hunters.

I want my brute spike rifles back.

I guess they will add in a near future some brutes weapons like the hammer. Please!!!

What about the focus rifle or concussion rifle from Reach? It’d fit in with all the other Reach nods in the game

SPI armor would be cool, give you some type of active camo but less/no shields.

I might be the only one who thinks this, however I am very disappointed that 343 Industries created Scout Warthogs but not Transport Warthogs. Now I understand that transport Warthogs are a terrible idea due to a massive killing spree, nonetheless, it could play a big role in multiplayer. Especially for Warzone, for instance, 5 people can jump on a Transport Warthog and storm off to take over a base in a quick manner. All I ask is that the option to obtain a Transport Warthog is there.

personally I’d love to see exactly where they can take warzone and how far they can take it. Warzone reminds me of Halo Wars. so that means we could get tons of weapons and tons of toys… although they promised HW toys only for forge… :frowning: only for forge.

> 2533274965257685;15:
> I might be the only one who thinks this, however I am very disappointed that 343 Industries created Scout Warthogs but not Transport Warthogs. Now I understand that transport Warthogs are a terrible idea due to a massive killing spree, nonetheless, it could play a big role in multiplayer. Especially for Warzone, for instance, 5 people can jump on a Transport Warthog and storm off to take over a base in a quick manner. All I ask is that the option to obtain a Transport Warthog is there.

they could patch it in later on :smiley:

Fist of Rukt!

sargent Johnson’s Spartan laser

spi armor would be awesome and I would love emile’s helmet from reach