Lord Venrex needs a nerf....

Seriously… his shields should not recharge that fast. either nerf or give more points for destroying him.

If memory servers, this is the Mantis Boss on Darkstar?
It’s extremely easy to kill him with a plasma pistol and an ONI Hog. All you need is a little bit of communication.

How about all AI need a nerf?

> 2535464801356957;3:
> How about all AI need a nerf?

This is where it’s at. Honestly besides the standard soldiers, knights, hunters and elites all vehicular bosses need a nerf. Especially the grunt mechs. I miss the days where the boss spawns made sense, and there weren’t way too many of them. Where ‘Who can kill the Warden’ was the game everybody played, to either break the stalemate or t make the incredible last minute comeback. Thee days nobody even bothers. Although for this particular boss, I ripped through him the other day with a woddland gauss hog.

> 2535464801356957;3:
> How about all AI need a nerf?

Yeah that wouldn’t be to bad… I have been playing regular warzone and it seems a lot of players ignore bosses.

I love firefight, but when I pull out my beautiful Ghost Ultra, I should not be getting hit by bullets that can curve walls better than the damn movie Wanted.

I’d be happy if when I went in cover, I was actually covered.

Oh also, y no 1 else use reqs? Every game I come first, and it ain’t cause of skill, it’s cause people don’t like using reqs. annoying stuff

> 2535416474113375;2:
> If memory servers, this is the Mantis Boss on Darkstar?
> It’s extremely easy to kill him with a plasma pistol and an ONI Hog. All you need is a little bit of communication.

Darkstar’s Mantis boss is Lord Viratus. Noctus has Lord Venrex and Lord Tyrik. Doesn’t really matter though, because I think they are the same aside from their names.

> 2535437652903765;7:
> > 2535416474113375;2:
> > If memory servers, this is the Mantis Boss on Darkstar?
> > It’s extremely easy to kill him with a plasma pistol and an ONI Hog. All you need is a little bit of communication.
>
>
> Darkstar’s Mantis boss is Lord Viratus. Noctus has Lord Venrex and Lord Tyrik. Doesn’t really matter though, because I think they are the same aside from their names.

Yeah, the same boss. As well as the Malevian Armsmen.