Loot Crate Confusion

I am a bit confused as to when we are meant to be getting our next loot crate The Great Schism. According to Loot Crate they release them every odd month but unless I’m otherwise mistaken all the other loot crates have been released on a even month Decembers for example. When I asked someone from loot crate they said the next one would be in May but that can’t be right as the others were released as follows August,October,December,February, so the next one should be April. Could anyone please clarify this for me. Thanks

> 2533274969455749;1:
> I am a bit confused as to when we are meant to be getting our next loot crate The Great Schism. According to Loot Crate they release them every odd month but unless I’m otherwise mistaken all the other loot crates have been released on a even month Decembers for example. When I asked someone from loot crate they said the next one would be in May but that can’t be right as the others were released as follows August,October,December,February, so the next one should be April. Could anyone please clarify this for me. Thanks

Probably has something to do with the timing. The December crate was rushed to be included with Christmas. The last day to order the upcoming one is 4/15, so I would expect them to arrive late April/early May.

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2533274969455749;1:
> > I am a bit confused as to when we are meant to be getting our next loot crate The Great Schism. According to Loot Crate they release them every odd month but unless I’m otherwise mistaken all the other loot crates have been released on a even month Decembers for example. When I asked someone from loot crate they said the next one would be in May but that can’t be right as the others were released as follows August,October,December,February, so the next one should be April. Could anyone please clarify this for me. Thanks
>
> Probably has something to do with the timing. The December crate was rushed to be included with Christmas. The last day to order the upcoming one is 4/15, so I would expect them to arrive late April/early May.

Okay but they say they arrive between the 1-10 of every odd month so i assumed I would get it between those dates but that appears to not be the case

> 2533274969455749;3:
> > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > 2533274969455749;1:
> > > I am a bit confused as to when we are meant to be getting our next loot crate The Great Schism. According to Loot Crate they release them every odd month but unless I’m otherwise mistaken all the other loot crates have been released on a even month Decembers for example. When I asked someone from loot crate they said the next one would be in May but that can’t be right as the others were released as follows August,October,December,February, so the next one should be April. Could anyone please clarify this for me. Thanks
> >
> > Probably has something to do with the timing. The December crate was rushed to be included with Christmas. The last day to order the upcoming one is 4/15, so I would expect them to arrive late April/early May.
>
> Okay but they say they arrive between the 1-10 of every odd month so i assumed I would get it between those dates but that appears to not be the case

They may have just adjusted their shipping projections on their site with the new crate that’s coming out, since they moved up shipments for December and February was a short month. It may not necessarily reflect what happened in the past, just what will come in the future.

> 2533274850493408;4:
> > 2533274969455749;3:
> > > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > > 2533274969455749;1:
> > > > I am a bit confused as to when we are meant to be getting our next loot crate The Great Schism. According to Loot Crate they release them every odd month but unless I’m otherwise mistaken all the other loot crates have been released on a even month Decembers for example. When I asked someone from loot crate they said the next one would be in May but that can’t be right as the others were released as follows August,October,December,February, so the next one should be April. Could anyone please clarify this for me. Thanks
> > >
> > > Probably has something to do with the timing. The December crate was rushed to be included with Christmas. The last day to order the upcoming one is 4/15, so I would expect them to arrive late April/early May.
> >
> > Okay but they say they arrive between the 1-10 of every odd month so i assumed I would get it between those dates but that appears to not be the case
>
> They may have just adjusted their shipping projections on their site with the new crate that’s coming out, since they moved up shipments for December and February was a short month. It may not necessarily reflect what happened in the past, just what will come in the future.

Okay thanks for your help

Hello! To help clarify, the crate is shipped to arrive between the 1st and the 10th of every odd numbered month. In December we did a special promotion that if you ordered before a specific date, we’d guarantee that you would get your crate early, before Christmas. All orders made after the cut off date were shipped to arrive January 1st - 10th as usual.

The Schism crate will ship at the end of this month to arrive May 1st to 10th. The Reach crate will ship to arrive July 1st to 10th.

As it is the subject of the box I did not understand it, it seems to me something unknown.

Yay only a couple more days to wait. In the mean time I can get crackin with my achievement hunting and mega bloks building.

Thanks everyone. Anyone else auto enrolled for the next set too?

> 2533274811192667;9:
> Thanks everyone. Anyone else auto enrolled for the next set too?

Yeah pretty much.

Just I thought I’d let you all know I got my tracking email today 30/4/17. This should help you know if you should of received it or not.

> 2533274969455749;11:
> Just I thought I’d let you all know I got my tracking email today 30/4/17. This should help you know if you should of received it or not.

I got my tracking email a few days ago as well. It caught me a bit off guard since they usually come a little earlier, but it looks like everything is in order.

> 2533274950162674;12:
> > 2533274969455749;11:
> > Just I thought I’d let you all know I got my tracking email today 30/4/17. This should help you know if you should of received it or not.
>
> I got my tracking email a few days ago as well. It caught me a bit off guard since they usually come a little earlier, but it looks like everything is in order.

Good to hear mines already in the UK so I’m hoping I should get it in the next few days.