looks like no 1-50 in halo 4

I know there wont be 1-50 in halo 4 because of drop in and drop out. Halo 4 cant have 1-50 because if there is drop in and drop out you will get ranked down from losing a match that you joined in late. We can all thank 343i for taking the competitiveness out of halo and mlg will probably never pick up halo 4.

You know they could just take that feature out of the Ranked Playlist…

> You know they could just take that feature out of the Ranked Playlist…

Jump in drop out will only be in social playlists and RANKED playlists will have 1-50 with no Jump in drop out?

> You know they could just take that feature out of the Ranked Playlist…

For example, Gears of War 3 currently features a Ranked and Unranked MM setup where you join a game in progress for ALL unranked sessions, though you can get put into a lobby and it does search for lobbies first.

With Ranked, you do not get that luxury. You MUST start the match from the lobby you get entered into and it is not possible to join a match already in progress. Further, you are penalized for leaving quite swiftly. Can’t remember how many it is, but I do remember a guy getting caught after his first leave in over 100 games of gameplay. Either way, 1- 50 is probably coming back.

> > You know they could just take that feature out of the Ranked Playlist…

> > > You know they could just take that feature out of the Ranked Playlist…

Hopefully they will make it like gow with ranked having no drop in and drop out and player with drop in and drop out but i doubt they will do that. 343i don’t seem to smart by adding stuff that mostly everybody hates and hated in halo reach.

> Jump in drop out will only be in social playlists and RANKED playlists will have 1-50 with no Jump in drop out?

Never gonna happen, but I love your thinking. Truth is there will never be a race to 50 again because 343i doesn’t know how to do it where people won’t exploit it for scams or sell accounts.

@OP’s 2nd post,

Don’t be ignorant with the majority of complainers- We don’t know how these implimentations are going to work out yet, nor exactly what they’re like. Frankie said he anticipated these reactions, which must mean he expected people would read into them and think Halo Reach or CoD.

We can therefore hopefully conclude that 343i have implimented these features in ways that won’t completely turn the Halo core topsy turvy. Just wait and see. Halo 3 did it in a good enough way, why can’t Halo 4?

Trust rational thoughts and your hopes over the angry words of a community that is currently, for the most part, taking shots in the dark with their rage.

> > Jump in drop out will only be in social playlists and RANKED playlists will have 1-50 with no Jump in drop out?
>
> Never gonna happen, but I love your thinking. Truth is there will never be a race to 50 again because 343i doesn’t know how to do it where people won’t exploit it for scams or sell accounts.

People buying/selling accounts is just more money or microsoft. They really sholdnt worry about that.

> > > > You know they could just take that feature out of the Ranked Playlist…

> > > Jump in drop out will only be in social playlists and RANKED playlists will have 1-50 with no Jump in drop out?
> >
> > Never gonna happen, but I love your thinking. Truth is there will never be a race to 50 again because 343i doesn’t know how to do it where people won’t exploit it for scams or sell accounts.
>
> People buying/selling accounts is just more money or microsoft. They really sholdnt worry about that.

It’s a privacy policy nightmare.