Looks like i got scammed

Sig, second time this happened to me. A dude offered me a Locus helmet in exchange for my spec code. So i did, i trowed my spec code and i’m still waiting for my Locus helmet. Now too bad, he shouldn’t have done that.

This is a message for u guys to be careful.

I’m sorry but that happened out of your own ignorance.

> I’m sorry but that happened out of your own ignorance.

I decided to take the risks. What should i do? It’s like playing poker.

I probably would’ve feel for it too that locust helmet is sick!

> I probably would’ve feel for it too that locust helmet is sick!

Mer, when my LE edition arrives i will just give my spec code away since no one can be trusted here.

> > I probably would’ve feel for it too that locust helmet is sick!
>
> Mer, when my LE edition arrives i will just give my spec code away since no one can be trusted here.

But don’t you want free map packs from the LE?

> > > I probably would’ve feel for it too that locust helmet is sick!
> >
> > Mer, when my LE edition arrives i will just give my spec code away since no one can be trusted here.
>
> But don’t you want free map packs from the LE?

The specialization code. Not the war games one.

This is why John ja pierre, trading has be banned and frowned upon, just be a little careful next time before trading in game codes

> This is why John ja pierre, trading has be banned and frowned upon, just be a little careful next time before trading in game codes

Yea 343 should have a warning about trading with other people.

> This is why John ja pierre, trading has be banned and frowned upon, just be a little careful next time before trading in game codes

Unless you know if Xbox support accept proofs when baning players, i guess i have to go with plan B>

> > This is why John ja pierre, trading has be banned and frowned upon, just be a little careful next time before trading in game codes
>
> Unless you know if Xbox support accept proofs when baning players, i guess i have to go with plan B>

But don’t you want the specs or do you already have them?

> > > This is why John ja pierre, trading has be banned and frowned upon, just be a little careful next time before trading in game codes
> >
> > Unless you know if Xbox support accept proofs when baning players, i guess i have to go with plan B>
>
> But don’t you want the specs or do you already have them?

i already got them, that’s why i was looking to trade.

Its a shame people in general can’t be trusted. I’d love to get a Deadeye helm and have a spec code to trade for it but do I dare try?..

Safest route is always eBay. Sell whatever it is you want to trade, and use the money from that to buy what you wanted to trade for. That’s what I did.

> > > > This is why John ja pierre, trading has be banned and frowned upon, just be a little careful next time before trading in game codes
> > >
> > > Unless you know if Xbox support accept proofs when baning players, i guess i have to go with plan B>
> >
> > But don’t you want the specs or do you already have them?
>
> i already got them, that’s why i was looking to trade.

Oh I see, I have an extra spec code as well but kind find anybody interested in it who is also willing to offer something, every trade I have done the other person has gone first and they have all received the codes I have had to offer, but it seems like people are just too fussy and won’t go first or want picture for the validity of the code, which doesn’t help since I have the message in facebook message format from the companies facebook page

> Safest route is always eBay. Sell whatever it is you want to trade, and use the money from that to buy what you wanted to trade for. That’s what I did.

I’m only option was trade since i live in Brazil and it’s impossible for me to get a credit card or pay pal.

> Sig, second time this happened to me. A dude called “Eminem Guy” offered me a Locus helmet in exchange for my spec code. So i did, i trowed my spec code and i’m still waiting for my Locus helmet. Now too bad, he shouldn’t have done that.
>
> This is a message for u guys to be careful.

Fool me Once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Sorry but it your own fault for trading codes, what the game doesnt have enough helmets for you wear as it is?

You didnt learn after getting burned the first time, so its your fault, and only your fault…naming and shaming wont change the outcome

This made me chuckle

> > Sig, second time this happened to me. A dude called “Eminem Guy” offered me a Locus helmet in exchange for my spec code. So i did, i trowed my spec code and i’m still waiting for my Locus helmet. Now too bad, he shouldn’t have done that.
> >
> > This is a message for u guys to be careful.
>
> Fool me Once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me
>
> Sorry but it your own fault for trading codes, what the game doesnt have enough helmets for you wear as it is?
>
> You didnt learn after getting burned the first time, so its your fault, and only your fault…naming and shaming wont change the outcome
>
> This made me chuckle

I was extremely carefull when doing this. Searched other dude posts, saw that he made other threads (looks like they were sucefull) and that’s why i tooked the risks.

Sorry you got scammed, but calling out users is against the rules.

> Sorry you got scammed, but calling out users is against the rules.

Ops, pardon. Didn’t knew.