Looking to upload videos to Youtube but...

As you can tell from the title , I’m trying to figure out how to upload videos to Youtube.More specially I’m looking to know how I ask permission on how to ask gaming company’s like 343i or Kojima Productions , if I can use they’re game to upload videos.

Now I’m new to Youtube ( still needa upload 1 video :frowning: ) but I don’t know weather I’m allowed to just credit the game to the company’s or weather I need they’re permission to upload them.

Any help would be great , as I’m still trying to go through Youtube’s copyright rules again.

Thanks in advance :).

Game Content Usage Rules

Read that article. It should help if you’re uploading videos from Microsoft published games. As for others, you’ll need to go to their sites to see specific details.

> Game Content Usage Rules
>
> Read that article. It should help if you’re uploading videos from Microsoft published games. As for others, you’ll need to go to their sites to see specific details.

Thanks a ton , It’ll help alot :).

> > Game Content Usage Rules
> >
> > Read that article. It should help if you’re uploading videos from Microsoft published games. As for others, you’ll need to go to their sites to see specific details.
>
> Thanks a ton , It’ll help alot :).

No worries. :slight_smile:

As a general rule for 99% of these things, as long as you aren’t making money from said videos directly, you’re fine.

> > > Game Content Usage Rules
> > >
> > > Read that article. It should help if you’re uploading videos from Microsoft published games. As for others, you’ll need to go to their sites to see specific details.
> >
> > Thanks a ton , It’ll help alot :).
>
> No worries. :slight_smile:
>
> As a general rule for 99% of these things, as long as you aren’t making money from said videos directly, you’re fine.

All the better , I enjoy playing games but with this link that you’ve given I’ll credit microsoft and the game company and maybe if I can make it to Youtube stardom ( lol ) I might be able to earn a little money for playing the games I love.

Again , thank you so much , it really did help :).