looking to play with good people

Hello, I am in need of just some people to play with. Please feel free to add me. GT: Simple Stark

Hey what do you mean by good ppl bud? Also where are you from just for playing purposes I’m from australia.

Ah sorry. Well I should have clarified.

Well I’m a decent player as far as skill wise but just looking for good people as in people with a great attitude and play soley for the love and fun of the game. I’m from the US. Btw.

Hey there,

I’m a member of Midland Base, and we’re a casual Halo gaming community (also soon to support Destiny) that revolves around having fun and enjoying the game the way it was meant to be played. All of our members are highly respectful of each other (trash talking, among other forms of disrespect are grounds for a ban), and we’re home to both skilled players as well as less skilled players. We have our own forums, and gamenight four times a week over three days (Friday-Sunday, with classic Saturdays usually being on Reach, but sometimes on Halo 3). We don’t require any change of armor, gamertag, or emblem (although many of us choose to use the same emblem), and don’t have any kind of “training camp” or mandatory play time. Our only requirement as far as activity is concerned is that each member makes 8 posts per month on our forums to indicate that they are still active.

If this sounds good to you, check out at Midlandbase.com, or submit at application at Midlandbase.net. Thanks.