Looking to play Forge, Custom, etc, msg me.

I’m looking to play some custom game types with people, just mess around or whatever, or play some forge maps.

Whoever is down for this then post a reply and message me at “Xieon1” on Xbox Live. I’ll be playing tonight, pretty bored, so any game type, anything, hit me up

I am NOT recruiting for a clan. But for a community. If you are having trouble finding players for you customs or even testing your new maps, you should try and search here.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask.

> I am NOT recruiting for a clan. But for a community. If you are having trouble finding players for you customs or even testing your new maps, you should try and search here.
>
> If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Looks interesting, but how do I know if I want to join if I can’t even see how many members there are.

You have member list denied for non-members.

Maybe I’ll sign up, but how many you got?

Anyone else interested in playing?

We have 73 members signed up on the website as of right now. Our pages are not view-able by guests for safety precautions, but if you do not like what you see, you may delete your account and never sign into the website again.

> We have 73 members signed up on the website as of right now. Our pages are not view-able by guests for safety precautions, but if you do not like what you see, you may delete your account and never sign into the website again.

Ok, I signed up for the site.

Welcome to the community! Glad to have you.

> I’m looking to play some custom game types with people, just mess around or whatever, or play some forge maps.
>
> Whoever is down for this then post a reply and message me at “Xieon1” on Xbox Live. I’ll be playing tonight, pretty bored, so any game type, anything, hit me up

add my gt if you want: jec333