looking to make some halo 4 friends

looking for some people to play with i usually play spartan ops n slayer n regicide alot so add me: Undead5niper93 if u wanna come play also looking to meet new people n make some good friends

gt: JcApocalypse
I love regicide myself!

Same, though I’d probably yell “I Hate You!!” in regicide. XD

I’m down… i’ve been looking for someone to play spartan ops with and of course WAR GAMES lol…

Looking for friends to play with as well. Add me up! SFKAMAL91

Hey P0pSh0t21 here to talk to you about Pookie clan. Weve grown from a mere 3 to 35 over the past couple weeks. We have some really cool players and all are very skilled. We have something for everyone from our competitve side to our casual side. We also do clan tournaments for prizes and so on.

What were looking for:
-18 and up
-Chill attitude we dont need the guys that think there godly and think there going to go pro with this game in like 2 weeks
-Plays well as a team
-Has a working mic
-Cant rage quit games your going to win some and loose some just get over it.

Thats all we ask of our members were a really relaxed clan. We play together very well and always have fun when we play. If you dont join your missing out that i can promise you.

So if interested guys go to the website http://pookieclan.enjin.com/home and fill out the recruitment application it will be answered within an hour or two as i am almost always on the site. Well good gsming guys and thanks for taking your time to read this.

New to Xbox Live. Love Halo 4! I’ll play whatever. Add me Twenty50Trippy

I’m happy to join an already formed squad, but I’d like to get an Italian or European squad going to increase the chances of a LAN party…
jjonestemp is my gamertag and my steam, origin ID, so add me anywhere and I’ll be happy to party up (almost always online on 1 of the 3 places).

Sup RiggMasta

Hey all,

I will add as many as i can, as not many of my friends play so it’d be nice to have some new friends and team members :slight_smile:

Add me too: nXz Lanky

Cheers

If anyone is up for:

Legendary Campaign
Spartan Ops
War Games

OhPancakes

Looking for anyone who wants to team up for team regicide, swat, or king of the hill. others too i guess but those are my favorites.
gamertag: Ryedawg250